Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

TheSilentChamber
12-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Paging Page 115, we're looking for a 115 here, 115 you are needed front and center!

TheSilentChamber
12-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Paging Page 115, we're looking for a 115 here, 115 you are needed front and center!

http://dirtyhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/american-psycho-bateman.jpeg

00accord44
12-17-2014, 10:11 PM
"number one things Spoon's exes say when they see a picture of his peni, for $400 Alex"

Peni?? He has more than one?

00accord44
12-17-2014, 10:13 PM

Creepy

TheSilentChamber
12-17-2014, 10:18 PM

Think that answers that...

CivicSpoon
12-17-2014, 10:38 PM
That's why it's so disturbing.

They call me Biggie Smalls. Forget The Shocker folks. Biggie in the pink, Smalls in the stink. Or they call me Ouch and LOL, if they're not into butt play...and they never are...especially after seeing Biggie Smalls. Stuck up bitches...

TheSilentChamber
12-17-2014, 11:05 PM
So I started watching Deadwood. I'm about 30 seconds in. Is it worth watching? I've heard it has lots of cursing, and being on HBO tells me it might just have a tit or two.

00accord44
12-18-2014, 09:16 AM
So I started watching Deadwood. I'm about 30 seconds in. Is it worth watching? I've heard it has lots of cursing, and being on HBO tells me it might just have a tit or two.

Meh.... never looked interesting to me. You're probably right about the tit content, but the old west setting can blow me

TheSilentChamber
12-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Meh.... never looked interesting to me. You're probably right about the tit content, but the old west setting can blow me

I watched the first episode which was a longer one that most, about an hour and half, and I have to say, I'm pretty into it. Lots of foul language (seems like "Limp dick mother fucker" is the phrase that pays in the show) and some titties. Some gratuitous violence. And some killing'. All right up my alley.

TheSilentChamber
12-19-2014, 12:40 PM
I watched the first episode which was a longer one that most, about an hour and half, and I have to say, I'm pretty into it. Lots of foul language (seems like "Limp dick mother fucker" is the phrase that pays in the show) and some titties. Some gratuitous violence. And some killing'. All right up my alley.

I also started watching this other HBO series that was listed as a Comedy, but I soon found it was a dark comedy lol. Called Enlightened. About this bitch that goes crazy, loses her mind, now shes enlightened. It was mildly amusing so far. I'll give it the old college season try though. HBO usually has good programming.

00accord44
12-19-2014, 02:24 PM
I also started watching this other HBO series that was listed as a Comedy, but I soon found it was a dark comedy lol. Called Enlightened. About this bitch that goes crazy, loses her mind, now shes enlightened. It was mildly amusing so far. I'll give it the old college season try though. HBO usually has good programming.

HBO has so many random shows that I've never see, but in general they do have good shit. Hello Ladies was the one random show I did watch and it was a goodin

TheSilentChamber
12-19-2014, 09:22 PM
HBO has so many random shows that I've never see, but in general they do have good shit. Hello Ladies was the one random show I did watch and it was a goodin

season 1 episode 1 of Breaking Bad starting now.

00accord44
12-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Well its about dam time. Your tv life will never be the same

00accord44
12-20-2014, 12:37 AM

00accord44
12-20-2014, 12:39 AM

Huell agrees

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0ef197f72da8d437cb9b54d1df6d7c2c/tumblr_mrl83vthLO1r0e42eo1_500.gif

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Watched two episodes seemed pretty good.

CivicSpoon
12-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Holy shit I am hung over today. Woke up at freaking noon dizzy and hell, and with a splitting headache. I'm never drinking again..

until tonight.

00accord44
12-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Watched two episodes seemed pretty good.

All the people I know that tried and gave up on the show did it on episode 1. I think episode 3 is where it becomes official crack tv

00accord44
12-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Holy shit I am hung over today. Woke up at freaking noon dizzy and hell, and with a splitting headache. I'm never drinking again..

until tonight.

Been drinking that Samuel Jackson huh?? I heard itll get ya drunk

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1067907/samuel-jackson-beer-o.gif

00accord44
12-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Been drinking that Samuel Jackson huh?? I heard itll get ya drunk

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1067907/samuel-jackson-beer-o.gif

So I think somebody just sent the most gorgeous scam artist of all time to my house. I don't know why I let her walk away without making an improper proposition.... aside from the likelihood of her calling the cops. Not sure it wasn't worth it

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 02:32 PM
So I think somebody just sent the most gorgeous scam artist of all time to my house. I don't know why I let her walk away without making an improper proposition.... aside from the likelihood of her calling the cops. Not sure it wasn't worth it

Verbal sexual harassment is ONLY illegal in cases forced settings, such as work or schools where your there because of employment or education. In a hallway or front porch she is free to leave as she pleases, thus you can tell her to come suck the gooey center of your fudgecicle till it dribbles down her chin in a Cosby voice and legally, all she can do is nothing.

Knowledge. Its one of them things...

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 02:59 PM
All the people I know that tried and gave up on the show did it on episode 1. I think episode 3 is where it becomes official crack tv

Well I'm about to Watch Episode 3, and then I'm going to cook me up some breakfast, and probably watch episode 4 during some point of the day also. I'm trying to not binge watch anything. I'm currently watching Deadwood (two thumbs up half way through first season), Enlightened (one thumb up, three episodes in), Breaking Bad (1.5 thumbs up, two episodes in- probably will be upgraded, just took a while to get started, and too much old man tidy whity action for my tastes, but I figure that ... should go away, I hope). I'm also watching Gold Rush, which I'm not going to rate because its more of a long term thing, only reason to watch it at this point is if you've followed along the whole time, otherwise its just going to be a few groups of guys who you don't know driving bulldozers and arguing a lot. I've added Californication to my watchlist, along with The Americans and Oz. Any other recommendations for stuff that is currently available with many seasons on Netflix or Amazon Prime? I figure I could add in another show or two and have a nice balanced weakly programming schedule that would last a couple months.

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 03:10 PM
One thing I did notice that Breaking Bad did was reference the show title during the first episode, by the kind that looks like the guy from Green Day. "You don't just break bad at age 60" or something along them lines.

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Dear 7-11 buffalo chicken rollers- You seem to calm and innocent in the case.... yet you seem so violent and angry coming out of my ass but hours later....

CivicSpoon
12-20-2014, 05:36 PM

until tonight.

So I decided that I won't be drinking again tonight after all. I feel like complete shit still, so it looks like it'll be a really early night for me. Ready for bed already

CivicSpoon
12-20-2014, 05:40 PM
So I decided that I won't be drinking again tonight after all. I feel like complete shit still, so it looks like it'll be a really early night for me. Ready for bed already

Never realized how many ads there are on here without an adblocker. 1 at the top, 1 below all the purple stuff, and then a whole section of Amazon search shit. I did get a New phone though, so maybe that's the issue.

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 05:40 PM

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii32/unglamorouslife/GRAPHICS%20MAIN/cute%20animated%20comments/hope-you-feel-better.gif

TheSilentChamber
12-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Never realized how many ads there are on here without an adblocker. 1 at the top, 1 below all the purple stuff, and then a whole section of Amazon search shit. I did get a New phone though, so maybe that's the issue.

cha, people accidentally clicking those is what pays the light bill around these parts.

CivicSpoon
12-20-2014, 10:20 PM
^
^
Look, I actually used the Thanks button the correct way!

cha, people accidentally clicking those is what pays the light bill around these parts.
Wait. Really? I thought the site was kept running with bribes. Bribes like the ones Blu and Acorn paid to become moderators. I'm so confused.

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 01:45 AM
^
^
Look, I actually used the Thanks button the correct way!

Wait. Really? I thought the site was kept running with bribes. Bribes like the ones Blu and Acorn paid to become moderators. I'm so confused.

I read that numerous times as "bride". Do it. It makes sense, and its way funnier...er.

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I read that numerous times as "bride". Do it. It makes sense, and its way funnier...er.

*farts* *giggles* *thumps spoon in his shiny forehead* *giggles* *farts*

Look, its a palindrome!

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/if-rap-ended-today-dancing-gif.gif

00accord44
12-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Well I'm about to Watch Episode 3, and then I'm going to cook me up some breakfast, and probably watch episode 4 during some point of the day also. I'm trying to not binge watch anything. I'm currently watching Deadwood (two thumbs up half way through first season), Enlightened (one thumb up, three episodes in), Breaking Bad (1.5 thumbs up, two episodes in- probably will be upgraded, just took a while to get started, and too much old man tidy whity action for my tastes, but I figure that ... should go away, I hope). I'm also watching Gold Rush, which I'm not going to rate because its more of a long term thing, only reason to watch it at this point is if you've followed along the whole time, otherwise its just going to be a few groups of guys who you don't know driving bulldozers and arguing a lot. I've added Californication to my watchlist, along with The Americans and Oz. Any other recommendations for stuff that is currently available with many seasons on Netflix or Amazon Prime? I figure I could add in another show or two and have a nice balanced weakly programming schedule that would last a couple months.

BrBa cuts way down on the old man underoo content.. like down to 0%, so you're safe there

Californication I watched all the way through and it starts getting annoying at S3 or so.... but if you're like me, then it will stay just good enough to watch all the episodes

The Americans (FX) I already verbally jerked myself to in this thread, but I'll get the Jergens out once more. S2 not as good as S1 but still decent quality and can make a strong comeback for S3

Justified (FX) is a great show, I rate it above The Muricans

Oh and The Strain (FX) is pretty good and Fargo (FX) was great. FX knows what theyre doing.

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 11:57 AM
BrBa cuts way down on the old man underoo content.. like down to 0%, so you're safe there

Californication I watched all the way through and it starts getting annoying at S3 or so.... but if you're like me, then it will stay just good enough to watch all the episodes

The Americans (FX) I already verbally jerked myself to in this thread, but I'll get the Jergens out once more. S2 not as good as S1 but still decent quality and can make a strong comeback for S3

Justified (FX) is a great show, I rate it above The Muricans

Oh and The Strain (FX) is pretty good and Fargo (FX) was great. FX knows what theyre doing.

Is there an FX forum your trying to become moderator of or something? Jeeeeeesus titties. lol, nah I've heard Justified is good. Never heard of The Strain... and I know Fargo the movie... is that of any relationships? I used to watch Wilfred on FX, then they moved it to FXX and nobody has seen it since.

I'm in need of a good comedy thats not annoying. I'm burnt out on "big bang theory"esc shows, but I want something to laugh at. Ughh, and I'm beyond burnt out on stand up, that's all they listen to in the shop at work, so every time I walk back there its stand up....

And thats the day tsc ran out of laughter

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ligp4ldjP91qbza03.gif

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 12:05 PM
looking back... I think I may have pasted the wrong gif url...

00accord44
12-21-2014, 03:20 PM
looking back... I think I may have pasted the wrong gif url...

Well it looks like a clip from one of those Scary Movie movies and those never have any laughs, so it seems perfect imo

Fargo the show is somewhat relate to the movie. If you watch the season you'll notice the crossovers. Plus it has Billy Bob Wierdo and Bilbo Baggins in it which is a double win to me. Check out FXhasthegreatestshowsever.forums.com for more awesome FX and FX-related discussion.... but none of that FXX shit. Nobody knows what that is or where its located

00accord44
12-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Well it looks like a clip from one of those Scary Movie movies and those never have any laughs, so it seems perfect imo

Fargo the show is somewhat relate to the movie. If you watch the season you'll notice the crossovers. Plus it has Billy Bob Wierdo and Bilbo Baggins in it which is a double win to me. Check out FXhasthegreatestshowsever.forums.com for more awesome FX and FX-related discussion.... but none of that FXX shit. Nobody knows what that is or where its located

Hello Ladies o nHBO is funny, but its only 8 episodes I think. And its British humor which may or may not qualify as comedy to you. Stephen Merchant and such

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Hello Ladies o nHBO is funny, but its only 8 episodes I think. And its British humor which may or may not qualify as comedy to you. Stephen Merchant and such

added it to the watchlist. Didnt know it was british. Hmm. We'll...... seeee.......

CivicSpoon
12-21-2014, 05:27 PM
added it to the watchlist. Didnt know it was british. Hmm. We'll...... seeee.......
Broad City will be back on in a few weeks. :dunno:

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 06:26 PM

Till then, I'll be deep frying peanuts in the back of the van.

CivicSpoon
12-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Till then, I'll be deep frying peanuts in the back of the van.

That seems pretty dangerous to do in the back of a van. I don't recommend deep frying anything in the back of a van. I could totally understand grilling some peanuts on a grill where your legs are hanging over the back, and you're grilling it past the bumper, and calling it grilling it inside the van. Suit sounds dangerous many. Just stick with handing out candy to kids dude.

TheSilentChamber
12-21-2014, 11:04 PM
That seems pretty dangerous to do in the back of a van. I don't recommend deep frying anything in the back of a van. I could totally understand grilling some peanuts on a grill where your legs are hanging over the back, and you're grilling it past the bumper, and calling it grilling it inside the van. Suit sounds dangerous many. Just stick with handing out candy to kids dude.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz285/EatMahSocks84/Fuck-you-I-do-what-I-want.gif

00accord44
12-22-2014, 12:05 AM

How did I forget about my favorite tv Broads?? Jan 15th they come back

TheSilentChamber
12-22-2014, 04:40 PM
How did I forget about my favorite tv Broads?? Jan 15th they come back

Should be noted that I'm almost to the end of season 1 of breaking bad. And shit is starting to hit the fan.

Goddamn brother-in-laws.

TheSilentChamber
12-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Should be noted that I'm almost to the end of season 1 of breaking bad. And shit is starting to hit the fan.

Goddamn brother-in-laws.

ha, guess I was actually on season two episode 3 already. Damn Netflix, lose time like a mofo.

00accord44
12-23-2014, 12:59 AM
ha, guess I was actually on season two episode 3 already. Damn Netflix, lose time like a mofo.

The show is as addictive as the meth they cook. You'll be done with all the seasons by 1/5

TheSilentChamber
12-23-2014, 12:46 PM
The show is as addictive as the meth they cook. You'll be done with all the seasons by 1/5

are they going to hit a point soon where they just cook meth without caring about it? Like in Walking dead when they stopped caring about killing people? Because I'm tired of all this deceit....

CivicSpoon
12-23-2014, 04:05 PM
I hate people. I hate christmas shopping. I hate people who can't drive for shit. I especially hate the 3 people who almost crashed into me, or nearly caused me to crash into them. Fuck stupid people. And not in a good way.

TheSilentChamber
12-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I hate people. I hate christmas shopping. I hate people who can't drive for shit. I especially hate the 3 people who almost crashed into me, or nearly caused me to crash into them. Fuck stupid people. And not in a good way.

Spoon, by his own omission, only bitches and rants twice a year. By my count he's bitched and ranted approximately 38 times this year, in this thread alone. People run me and acorn off the road all the time, hell sometimes I clip him in the knees with my bumper just for fun. But we just smoke a blunty and go abooot our business.

*mails spoon a huge dripping blunt*

00accord44
12-23-2014, 08:34 PM
are they going to hit a point soon where they just cook meth without caring about it? Like in Walking dead when they stopped caring about killing people? Because I'm tired of all this deceit....

Yes indeedily doo

00accord44
12-23-2014, 08:38 PM

Tis the season for dickheadedness. I cant wait til this shit is over.

Fucking humbug

00accord44
12-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Spoon, by his own omission, only bitches and rants twice a year. By my count he's bitched and ranted approximately 38 times this year, in this thread alone. People run me and acorn off the road all the time, hell sometimes I clip him in the knees with my bumper just for fun. But we just smoke a blunty and go abooot our business.

*mails spoon a huge dripping blunt*

Humbug..... blunt humbug

TheSilentChamber
12-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Humbug..... blunt humbug

DaBBuG

amy@af
12-24-2014, 01:53 AM
Where's SPooN?!? I'm dying...!! I can't hear clearly, I can't breathe, I can't smell...I can't sleep....DYiNG!!! As sick in the head as I am, I've never been so sick in the head.......

00accord44
12-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Where's SPooN?!? I'm dying...!! I can't hear clearly, I can't breathe, I can't smell...I can't sleep....DYiNG!!! As sick in the head as I am, I've never been so sick in the head.......

Derrick Rose supports you

http://imgick.nj.com/home/njo-media/width620/img/knicks_main/photo/16515449-mmmain.jpg

...too soon?? :dunno:

amy@af
12-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Never soon enough for this crowd!

TheSilentChamber
12-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Never soon enough for this crowd!

Haha, I'm already making jokes about how a Seth Rogan film started WWIII. Thats how foreward thinking I am.

CivicSpoon
12-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Damn, that is horrible, especially this time of year. I've been surprisingly healthy so far, but I've also been keeping up on allergy meds, which is what I think it actually keeping me among the living. Alka seltzer cold and flu seems to help better than anything else. Besides NyQuil, because who doesn't love to pass out... except when you wake up feeling worse because all the congestion moves & dries in your lungs while you're not awake to cough it up. :runaround:

Hope you feel better though :)

00accord44
12-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Damn, that is horrible, especially this time of year. I've been surprisingly healthy so far, but I've also been keeping up on allergy meds, which is what I think it actually keeping me among the living. Alka seltzer cold and flu seems to help better than anything else. Besides NyQuil, because who doesn't love to pass out... except when you wake up feeling worse because all the congestion moves & dries in your lungs while you're not awake to cough it up. :runaround:

Hope you feel better though :)

[Rare Serious Question]

Have you two (Amy/ Sporkman) always been prone to getting sicker-than-most and took OTC meds etc to deal with it? I ask cause Ive always been in the "sleep-and-water-fuck-medicine" group cause I feel like taking meds is like a crutch for your immune system. But then again, I rarely get the volume of symptoms you (esp Amy) seem to come down with so I guess I can't really relate

[/Rare Serious Question]

......now back to the regularly scheduled dick and weed jokes

00accord44
12-24-2014, 07:22 PM
What do you get when you take two dicks and add weed??

Blaze Broooos
Bros of Blaaaaazee

Makin weird joookes
Takin huge tooo-ooo-oookes

CivicSpoon
12-24-2014, 08:01 PM
[Rare Serious Question]

Have you two (Amy/ Sporkman) always been prone to getting sicker-than-most and took OTC meds etc to deal with it? I ask cause Ive always been in the "sleep-and-water-fuck-medicine" group cause I feel like taking meds is like a crutch for your immune system. But then again, I rarely get the volume of symptoms you (esp Amy) seem to come down with so I guess I can't really relate

[/Rare Serious Question]

......now back to the regularly scheduled dick and weed jokes
I would say that I definitely get sick more often than other people, for sure. Pretty much everyone I know only gets sick once a year or 2, and they're fine after a weekend.

It depends on how severe the symptoms are. If they are mild symptoms, I just drink a ton of water and chug some Emergen-C, and deal with it. But if I'm super congested and have trouble breathing & sleeping, or ralphing, I load up on meds. Otherwise I'll be sick for 2-3 weeks straight, rather than a normal 4-6 days. To be honest, I usually just load up on meds now. My nephew is always sick (goes to day care), and he comes over here while his parents are at work. So basically I know I'm going to get sick if he is. Dirty little fuckers these kids are. But if you consider allergy meds in the same category, then I'm on them like 300+ days a year now.

Add your comment to this topic!