Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Whats that meow?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4292647/super-troopers-meow-o.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7cca3879f8365b3e7d8f6d507625608b/tumblr_mhktslxBns1rmbx9qo1_400.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:50 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7cca3879f8365b3e7d8f6d507625608b/tumblr_mhktslxBns1rmbx9qo1_400.gif

Which reminds me, I read not long ago there is going to be a sequel to Super Troopers. I swear to god it better be better than every other piece of shit that's come out of Broken Lizard.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Which reminds me, I read not long ago there is going to be a sequel to Super Troopers. I swear to god it better be better than every other piece of shit that's come out of Broken Lizard.

Im pretty sure I only ever saw one other Broken Lizard movie but I cant remember what it was.... which means it couldnt have been any good.

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Im pretty sure I only ever saw one other Broken Lizard movie but I cant remember what it was.... which means it couldnt have been any good.

Don't forget this scene is is is is is is in Super Troopers:

http://house-o-celebs.com/albums/mtornberg/bM1126_MariaTornberg_SuperTroopers_2.jpg

00accord44
02-12-2014, 12:54 AM

http://house-o-celebs.com/albums/mtornberg/bM1126_MariaTornberg_SuperTroopers_2.jpg

something is the fuck up with my computer. Img's arent coming up

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:55 AM
something is the fuck up with my computer. Img's arent coming up

Hhahahaha that sucks for you, that's a good one. And by good I mean :licka:

00accord44
02-12-2014, 12:56 AM

ahhhh now I sees it

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:57 AM
ahhhh now I sees it

We now have that image on this page three times due to quoting. I call that a Win-Win.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:00 AM
We now have that image on this page three times due to quoting. I call that a Win-Win.

Why the fuck did my Chrome just close itself and make me lose all my open tabs!?!?

I hate fucking computers. I also fucking hate computers.

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Why the fuck did my Chrome just close itself and make me lose all my open tabs!?!?

I hate fucking computers. I also fucking hate computers.

Because Chrome.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Because Chrome.

When I reopened, it had some page advertising some new Chrome shit for me to install or buy or whatever. Fuck you very much, Chrome

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:04 AM
When I reopened, it had some page advertising some new Chrome shit for me to install or buy or whatever. Fuck you very much, Chrome

Time to rest up. I got a big day tomorrow. I need to scrounge up enough office supplies to pay for that vape I just ordered and an 8th to put in it

http://smartladieslovestuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Broad-City-jacket.gif

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Time to rest up. I got a big day tomorrow. I need to scrounge up enough office supplies to pay for that vape I just ordered and an 8th to put in it

http://smartladieslovestuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Broad-City-jacket.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a52d18009256d3c241d660bbaaac3a92/tumblr_n04iu5cOVm1qb83vbo1_500.gif

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:07 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a52d18009256d3c241d660bbaaac3a92/tumblr_n04iu5cOVm1qb83vbo1_500.gif

For good measure....

http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/broad-city-gif.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 01:08 AM
For good measure....

http://www.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/broad-city-gif.gif

Theres something about her... I cant put my finger on it.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Theres something about her... I cant put my finger on it.

Maybe you could put your finger in it

00accord44
02-12-2014, 01:09 AM

I sure would

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 01:10 AM
:spit:
I see what you done there.

Killa_CRX
02-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Wow.... There's still people in here. :runaround:

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Wow.... There's still people in here. :runaround:

Fuck yeah... we just got this new thread.... broke it already... but its still new... :smokin:

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
:spit:
I see what you done there.

Also it looks like my SuperTroopers screen shot has been removed :headshake

Killa_CRX
02-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Fuck yeah... we just got this new thread.... broke it already... but its still new... :smokin:

Is cool. I fell off the online map for a while... Bought a house, had a baby, work wayyy too much.

Been back online looking around at old forums again, because I picked up a 98 hatch I'm working on doing a K swap into, and realized it's been about 2 years since I even logged on to AF.

TheSilentChamber
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Is cool. I fell off the online map for a while... Bought a house, had a baby, work wayyy too much.

Been back online looking around at old forums again, because I picked up a 98 hatch I'm working on doing a K swap into, and realized it's been about 2 years since I even logged on to AF.

awesome man, congrats. I was away from this place for 7 years, just last year I was allowed to come back lol. I'd like to mess with a K engine myself, I don't know a whole hell of a lot about them, but I find them sexy lol.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 08:46 PM

Sweet fancy Moses!! Its been forever since somebody other than me, TSC, or Spoon posted. If you tally up the posts, its a pretty clear indicator of how much real and responsible life we have going on outside of AF. Congrats on being an adult.... and welcome back to Never Never Land

00accord44
02-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Also it looks like my SuperTroopers screen shot has been removed :headshake

The Blurman.... he lurks :uhoh:

00accord44
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM

and thats pronounced "Blurmin"

CivicSpoon
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
I thought you no partake-a? :headshake
I started up again a couple of months ago. Usually just a drag at the end of a night to help mellow out my drunkenness.

00accord44
02-12-2014, 09:17 PM
I started up again a couple of months ago. Usually just a drag at the end of a night to help mellow out my drunkenness.

Like riding a bike... and smoking it when you get home

CivicSpoon
02-12-2014, 10:49 PM
So I'm pretty sure my mom is trying to kill me, via death by squirrel attack.

It's been snowing like crazy for the past week or 2, and there is about 3+ feet of snow on our back deck, where my mom and I smoke. Our chihuahua died over the summer, and I use to shovel a path off the deck, down the stairs, and a 6ft area for him to do his business. Obviously with him gone, my lazy ass no longer shovels the snow off the deck, so my dad took the lighter shovel I used to the front yard, so I've been using a broom to keep an area for the 2 of us to smoke on. (I've been doing the primary shoveling of the driveway this year so I am happy to use the lighter shove with this heavy ass snow.) So there's just enough room for both of us to smoke on, and the rest is covered in 3ft+ of snow (setting up the situation here).

So a few days ago, my grandmother tells my mom that there are birds around here that don't eat from our feeder, and only eat off the ground. They love their damn birds; my grandmother has a bird themed clock and multiple books to identify different bird species. So... my mom decides that it's a good idea to throw bird seed on the tiny "brushed off" area on the back deck, for those specific birds to eat.

Either this was a not very thought out plan, or an evil mastermind at work. Around here, birds aren't the only creatures to eat bird seed. We have rabbits around that we semi-regularly feed with almost bad fruits and vegetables, that eat the bird seed too. We also have the scariest creature known to man... the squirrel. I thought we all learned a lesson the year my dad grew attached to them, and spread corn kernels all over the front and back yards, and had the damn rodents waiting for food at the front door every time they heard it open...on their hind legs...begging.

So what's the issue you might be asking? (or maybe you're asking me to get to the fucking point already, because you've realized you wasted your damn time reading my random bullshit again.) A tiny area leading directly to our back door, completely surrounded by a 3ft+ wall, and filled with squirrel loved food. You tell me, how is a tiny, possibly rabid, animal supposed to get in and then get out quickly, when a big human gets in the god damn 3ft+ ring?! Fight to the fucking death, that's how! My mom wants me to get rabies. Or she wants me to kill a squirrel for dinner.

00accord44
02-13-2014, 12:13 AM

It's been snowing like crazy for the past week or 2, and there is about 3+ feet of snow on our back deck, where my mom and I smoke. Our chihuahua died over the summer, and I use to shovel a path off the deck, down the stairs, and a 6ft area for him to do his business. Obviously with him gone, my lazy ass no longer shovels the snow off the deck, so my dad took the lighter shovel I used to the front yard, so I've been using a broom to keep an area for the 2 of us to smoke on. (I've been doing the primary shoveling of the driveway this year so I am happy to use the lighter shove with this heavy ass snow.) So there's just enough room for both of us to smoke on, and the rest is covered in 3ft+ of snow (setting up the situation here).

So a few days ago, my grandmother tells my mom that there are birds around here that don't eat from our feeder, and only eat off the ground. They love their damn birds; my grandmother has a bird themed clock and multiple books to identify different bird species. So... my mom decides that it's a good idea to throw bird seed on the tiny "brushed off" area on the back deck, for those specific birds to eat.

Either this was a not very thought out plan, or an evil mastermind at work. Around here, birds aren't the only creatures to eat bird seed. We have rabbits around that we semi-regularly feed with almost bad fruits and vegetables, that eat the bird seed too. We also have the scariest creature known to man... the squirrel. I thought we all learned a lesson the year my dad grew attached to them, and spread corn kernels all over the front and back yards, and had the damn rodents waiting for food at the front door every time they heard it open...on their hind legs...begging.

So what's the issue you might be asking? (or maybe you're asking me to get to the fucking point already, because you've realized you wasted your damn time reading my random bullshit again.) A tiny area leading directly to our back door, completely surrounded by a 3ft+ wall, and filled with squirrel loved food. You tell me, how is a tiny, possibly rabid, animal supposed to get in and then get out quickly, when a big human gets in the god damn 3ft+ ring?! Fight to the fucking death, that's how! My mom wants me to get rabies. Or she wants me to kill a squirrel for dinner.

Man up and kill that squirrel for dinner. Vittles are great in the winter

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:30 AM

I hear he's the new TS.... just a lurkin around... :biggrin:

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:35 AM

Why are the words Random and Ransom so god damaged close?

Fucking

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Spoonison, I'll be honest- I have not read this post yet. It looked long and confusing, and I seen some bold words and shit.. I just cant handle that in my current state. I'll read it in the future though. For sure.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::ton gue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongu e::tongue::tongue::tongue:

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 01:36 AM
blahblahblah

I'm watching the new Getting Doug with your girlies from Broad City :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

00accord44
02-13-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm watching the new Getting Doug with your girlies from Broad City :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

These chicks are all over the place!

00accord44
02-13-2014, 09:45 AM

speaking of chicks all over the place, I learned a valuable lesson today that I somehow hadn't learned before. Don't use the phrase "you might not be able to get rid of me..." when you see a chick on Tinder that has an auto racing suit/helmet on. Apparently its creepy past the point of recovery

Acorn: 0
Life: A million

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:08 PM
speaking of chicks all over the place, I learned a valuable lesson today that I somehow hadn't learned before. Don't use the phrase "you might not be able to get rid of me..." when you see a chick on Tinder that has an auto racing suit/helmet on. Apparently its creepy past the point of recovery

Acorn: 0
Life: A million

Hahahaha. Duh. :loser:

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:09 PM

Yeah, they were on @Midnight like earlier in the week I think, or end of last week.

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:12 PM

I second this. My uncles mother used to cook squirrel brains too.

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Couldn't hold out forever.

I just ordered the Tao vape. Came out to $18.08 after shipping and taxes. I suppose I'll get it Friday since it said 1-day shipping

Mine was laying on the coffee table this morning and my friend took a drag off it and it worked. Maybe it was over heated the other day or something... or it just done that thing where if a battery sits for a while it will have a little more charge or something. I'm waiting on some funds to come in then I'm getting a good one that will hold a gram+ of product. :D only have to refill it once a week or so. :evillol:

00accord44
02-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Mine was laying on the coffee table this morning and my friend took a drag off it and it worked. Maybe it was over heated the other day or something... or it just done that thing where if a battery sits for a while it will have a little more charge or something. I'm waiting on some funds to come in then I'm getting a good one that will hold a gram+ of product. :D only have to refill it once a week or so. :evillol:

Hmmmm Im trying to do the math in my head. If 1g of the oil can stretch for a week for approx $55 vs 1g of dry product that'll last one session for approx $20

What I need is the conversion rate for Chicago pricing vs Portland

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Hmmmm Im trying to do the math in my head. If 1g of the oil can stretch for a week for approx $55 vs 1g of dry product that'll last one session for approx $20

I'm paying $25g for the BHO (butane hash oil) here, and the first batch we got about a week out of a gram because we were just putting a little ball on top of the green like you do with regular hash, but once I got the water pipe with the titanium nail and torch specifically for doing BHO I've went through about a gram and half- two grams in a week, but thats with me and my friend both smoking and in pretty high quantities. This stuff is truely a one hit and your done for most people. (I usually do 2-3 and I'm good for quite a while. :rofl:

But also I've been reading that with the good vape pens that hold a lot of BHO material, it does make it last longer than if your doing bong rips. Which I guess is pretty obvious. My favorite thing is the potentcy and the lack of smell. There is a smell to the smoke, but its not the Marry J smell.

And um... live long and prosper?

00accord44
02-13-2014, 04:47 PM

Weird to go on the book of face, see that one of your friends is turning 21 today and thinking "dude.... I used to fuck your mom"

00accord44
02-13-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm paying $25g for the BHO (butane hash oil) here, and the first batch we got about a week out of a gram because we were just putting a little ball on top of the green like you do with regular hash, but once I got the water pipe with the titanium nail and torch specifically for doing BHO I've went through about a gram and half- two grams in a week, but thats with me and my friend both smoking and in pretty high quantities. This stuff is truely a one hit and your done for most people. (I usually do 2-3 and I'm good for quite a while. :rofl:

But also I've been reading that with the good vape pens that hold a lot of BHO material, it does make it last longer than if your doing bong rips. Which I guess is pretty obvious. My favorite thing is the potentcy and the lack of smell. There is a smell to the smoke, but its not the Marry J smell.

And um... live long and prosper?

Well if the conversion rate is linear (hey I learned that word in school!!) then the cost for 1g of BHO in CHI is about $50

Cause youre still getting 1g of dry for $10 right?

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Weird to go on the book of face, see that one of your friends is turning 21 today and thinking "dude.... I used to fuck your mom"

Thats what I think about every time I talk to you, oddly enough. :iceslolan:bananasmi:dunno:

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Well if the conversion rate is linear (hey I learned that word in school!!) then the cost for 1g of BHO in CHI is about $50

Cause youre still getting 1g of dry for $10 right?

Little less, $65 for 7 grams. Don't forget the BHO is small and odorless...

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Little less, $65 for 7 grams. Don't forget the BHO is small and odorless...

So if you wanted to sample a shoe lace of cotton candy, kitten breath.

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 04:52 PM

I accept paypal. For contributions to my political party.

00accord44
02-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Thats what I think about every time I talk to you, oddly enough. :iceslolan:bananasmi:dunno:

Somehow I didnt see that one coming. Well played sir :iceslolan

00accord44
02-13-2014, 04:56 PM
I accept paypal. For contributions to my political party.

hmmmm.... Im intruiged. I wouldnt mind ordering some incense oil to use in my e-cig that should be arriving tomorrow

*strokes shabby beard*

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 05:05 PM
hmmmm.... Im intruiged. I wouldnt mind ordering some incense oil to use in my e-cig that should be arriving tomorrow

*strokes shabby beard*

How shabby is that beard?

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 05:06 PM

Proof that you can use any words to describe something and like minded people will know what your talking about. Love 'MERICA!

00accord44
02-13-2014, 05:20 PM
How shabby is that beard?

oh.... its shabby. I'm talkin 93 Geo tracker thats still on the road kind of shabby. Serviceable is an overstatement

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 05:23 PM
oh.... its shabby. I'm talkin 93 Geo tracker thats still on the road kind of shabby. Serviceable is an overstatement

Wow. Those things came from the factory already pre-rolled over.

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 05:27 PM
I think I sent a PM... timed out, let me know if it didnt go through.

TheSilentChamber
02-13-2014, 05:29 PM
I think I sent a PM... timed out, let me know if it didnt go through.

00accord44
02-13-2014, 05:29 PM

If hairs were people, my face would be South Dakota on the left and Wyoming on the right

00accord44
02-13-2014, 05:30 PM

If hairs were people, my face would be South Dakota on the left and Wyoming on the right

00accord44
02-13-2014, 05:31 PM

00accord44
02-13-2014, 05:35 PM

A quoted triple post. This ship is collapsing

Add your comment to this topic!