Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

CivicSpoon
11-28-2014, 06:48 PM
I'd hit it. Even though she has some wonky ass eyes in that gif... like one of the mogwais in Gremlins 2.
So I watched the new trailer for the Star Wars movie today.
OMOVFvcNfvE

Apparently I can't tell the difference between months and years. At the end of the video it says it's coming out December 2015. I was confused as to why the trailer just came out today, for a movie that's going to come out in less than a month.

Yes, I realize it's currently November 2014. No, my brain didn't tell me the obvious, that 2015 doesn't start until January. :twak:

CivicSpoon
11-28-2014, 06:49 PM
I'd hit it. Even though she has some wonky ass eyes in that gif... like one of the mogwais in Gremlins 2.
http://media.giphy.com/media/Ti3i7TumKRkdi/giphy.gif

TheSilentChamber
11-28-2014, 08:49 PM

Thank you Spoonison.

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:48 AM

I could stare of that for hours....

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:49 AM
I could stare of that for hours....

Correction- I stared at that for hours.

Its was my "Friday night"....

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:50 AM
Correction- I stared at that for hours.

Its was my "Friday night"....

Actually no I watched Wolf of Wall Street.
And made the equivalent of $1000 an hour.

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Actually no I watched Wolf of Wall Street.
And made the equivalent of $1000 an hour.

I give Wolf of Wall Street the award of "longest movie you can get for that price at RedBox"

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:51 AM
I give Wolf of Wall Street the award of "longest movie you can get for that price at RedBox"

It reminded me of that one movie...

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
It reminded me of that one movie...

Fuck... What was it called...

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:55 AM
Fuck... What was it called...

Oh right- every movie about money and drugs, ever.

00accord44
11-29-2014, 09:08 AM

I feel like Im still watching that shit.... and I still don't get what I saw

00accord44
11-29-2014, 09:54 AM
I feel like Im still watching that shit.... and I still don't get what I saw

Sooooo this girl Ive been :boink:ing with for the last 12 years or so asks me if I could lend her $200 about a month ago. First time she's EVER asked me for $ ever, and says she can pay me back $50 a week for the following 4 weeks.

Well that was about 4 weeks ago. After week 1, she tried to bring me the first $50 but I was out n about being high n whatnot so I missed it. So last night she says she has some bitching to do before :boink:ing and says that she could quite possibly have "the Big C" (not a big cunt, the other Big C). Thankfully its early enough where shit can be done.

.....but is it horrible that I left wondering if I was gonna get the $200 or not? I would like to reinvest that money into cool snacks n wax

00accord44
11-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Sooooo this girl Ive been :boink:ing with for the last 12 years or so asks me if I could lend her $200 about a month ago. First time she's EVER asked me for $ ever, and says she can pay me back $50 a week for the following 4 weeks.

Well that was about 4 weeks ago. After week 1, she tried to bring me the first $50 but I was out n about being high n whatnot so I missed it. So last night she says she has some bitching to do before :boink:ing and says that she could quite possibly have "the Big C" (not a big cunt, the other Big C). Thankfully its early enough where shit can be done.

.....but is it horrible that I left wondering if I was gonna get the $200 or not? I would like to reinvest that money into cool snacks n wax

Im hungry... I think its gonna be cookies for breakfast

00accord44
11-29-2014, 10:35 AM
Im hungry... I think its gonna be cookies for breakfast

3 cookies for breffix. Today is gonna be guud

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 01:20 PM
3 cookies for breffix. Today is gonna be guud

I need to cook this weekend. Might be caramels chews next. I'm really wanting to do peppermints but I need a double boiler and a candy thermometer... *gets on Amazon....*

amy@af
11-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Started day 1 of 2 days drive home last Fri. I'm glad we drove 12hrs the first day as the bf woke up with what we thought was food poisoning. Long 5hrs home. Monday had to take my teen bot 100mi away to a dr appt. By the time we were back home that evening I had 2 sickies on my hands. Got through thanksgiving and of course I woke up sick yesterday morning...not that I don't already have 2 inner ears filled with fluid. Yup. I'm over this week. :disappoin

00accord44
11-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Started day 1 of 2 days drive home last Fri. I'm glad we drove 12hrs the first day as the bf woke up with what we thought was food poisoning. Long 5hrs home. Monday had to take my teen bot 100mi away to a dr appt. By the time we were back home that evening I had 2 sickies on my hands. Got through thanksgiving and of course I woke up sick yesterday morning...not that I don't already have 2 inner ears filled with fluid. Yup. I'm over this week. :disappoin

Tis the season for the bullshit

00accord44
11-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Tis the season for the bullshit

Fa la la la la la la la la

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvsyf5xgsk1qd6k8fo1_500.gif

00accord44
11-29-2014, 04:18 PM
I just pissed myself listening to this.

RIP Dr O'Neal
*pours out liquor*
*pulls on wax*

jSWHFqZ_mrc

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 08:50 PM
bippity boppity boop....

I poop out new page, like you poop out sandwich!

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 09:19 PM
bippity boppity boop....

00accord44
11-29-2014, 10:29 PM
bippity boppity boop....

Eyeballed that one on thread post count eh? Thats a pro move

00accord44
11-29-2014, 10:32 PM

...and my life has come to a point where this genuinely impresses me. Fuck

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 11:33 PM
...and my life has come to a point where this genuinely impresses me. Fuck

Next magic post is xxx81 :tongue:

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 11:35 PM

Nah, pro move was doing it to this:

M2XrOWKWKf4

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 11:38 PM
Which also on my "songs to play while navigating rush hour traffic" (which is between the hours of 4am and 11pm in Potland) Because it just makes me want to drive fast.

(so fast.... :nono: :nono: )

TheSilentChamber
11-29-2014, 11:41 PM
Which also on my "songs to play while navigating rush hour traffic" (which is between the hours of 4am and 11pm in Potland) Because it just makes me want to drive fast.

(so fast.... :nono: :nono: )

BTW if either of you had never heard that song, and you dip your toes in the creek while playing it (which I'm pretty sure is what its meant for... because it works for...), you owe me one. :runaround: :2cents: :tongue: or else :eek7: :headshake :loser:

00accord44
11-30-2014, 11:50 AM
BTW if either of you had never heard that song, and you dip your toes in the creek while playing it (which I'm pretty sure is what its meant for... because it works for...), you owe me one. :runaround: :2cents: :tongue: or else :eek7: :headshake :loser:

So last night the coil in in wax atomizer crapped out. i went back to the shop I bought it from and the guy basically says I should expect the coil to do this with every 3-5 uses. So now I'm either gonna have to buy a back of coils or consider getting a setup to dab.

TheSilentChamber
11-30-2014, 12:07 PM
So last night the coil in in wax atomizer crapped out. i went back to the shop I bought it from and the guy basically says I should expect the coil to do this with every 3-5 uses. So now I'm either gonna have to buy a back of coils or consider getting a setup to dab.

Dab all the way dude, I have a nice $100 plus pen and I really only use it when I'm driving or something. My go to is my bong. If you have a glass/glass piece all you need is a nail and possibly adapter, and torch. Your run of the mill propane torch from autozone will work fine if you have one of them laying around (its just big and clumsy, head shop says it will wear out your nail faster which is not truth). I think I paid about $20 for my ceramic nail that I'm using now. The titanium one was more expensive but I have to use a dome with it, I like the domeless ones better. DO NOT GET A QUARTZ OR GLASS NAIL!!!!! They are cheap but they are not made for high temps, even borosiliciate will start decomposing at those elevated temps- go ceramic or titanium.

TheSilentChamber
11-30-2014, 12:19 PM

Oh yeah, you can also just put a little ball of it on top of your bowl of green and smoke it like regular ol' hash. You can wrap a small bit around a joint and it will melt into it. All good stuff.

TheSilentChamber
11-30-2014, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah, you can also just put a little ball of it on top of your bowl of green and smoke it like regular ol' hash. You can wrap a small bit around a joint and it will melt into it. All good stuff.

I was desperate one night and plugged a ball of it into the end of a black and mild. Once I finished coughing like I was going to die, I was stoned off mass.

TheSilentChamber
11-30-2014, 06:19 PM
I was desperate one night and plugged a ball of it into the end of a black and mild. Once I finished coughing like I was going to die, I was stoned off mass.

Today for 4:19 we have a trippple threat of wax, oil, and shattttter...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/IMG_20141130_161834_zpsnrldygj9.jpg

TheSilentChamber
11-30-2014, 06:24 PM
because... why the fuck not, right?

Not like I have shit else going on.

Work, dab, work, dab, work dab, work dab, dab while working.... dab dab dab.. work.

00accord44
12-01-2014, 02:52 PM
because... why the fuck not, right?

Not like I have shit else going on.

Work, dab, work, dab, work dab, work dab, dab while working.... dab dab dab.. work.

So I just watched the Walking Dead. The season started with one and it most definitely ends with one. Fiiizzzuuuucccccccckkkk

TheSilentChamber
12-01-2014, 04:45 PM
So I just watched the Walking Dead. The season started with one and it most definitely ends with one. Fiiizzzuuuucccccccckkkk

I have not watched the last two episodes. No cable no mo (no internet at the moment either... might have to walk over to the club house and use the wifi to load them on illegaldownloadsite(dog)com then come back to the apartment and watch.

TheSilentChamber
12-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I have not watched the last two episodes. No cable no mo (no internet at the moment either... might have to walk over to the club house and use the wifi to load them on illegaldownloadsite(dog)com then come back to the apartment and watch.

So its been a little over a week of no cable internet or tv. Last night around 3:10AM I realized I had been sitting on my couch staring into darkness for a good six hours...

So I smoked and did that for another hour.

Then I went to bed.

TheSilentChamber
12-02-2014, 05:34 PM
So its been a little over a week of no cable internet or tv. Last night around 3:10AM I realized I had been sitting on my couch staring into darkness for a good six hours...

So I smoked and did that for another hour.

Then I went to bed.

Actually that's a lie. I smoked, done that for another hour and ten minutes... then smoked again and went to bed.

TheSilentChamber
12-02-2014, 05:43 PM
low low

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2464/3555392374_c871ee422d.jpg

Its an AM too!

CivicSpoon
12-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Been taking allergy pills almost every day for the past year or so, and it's helped keep me relatively healthy. Drinking beer on a daily basis, however... my stomach is absolute toast. Praying the pain goes away, so I don't have to go to the doctors. Definitely not drinking for quite a while (I mean it this time).

amy@af
12-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Been taking allergy pills almost every day for the past year or so, and it's helped keep me relatively healthy. Drinking beer on a daily basis, however... my stomach is absolute toast. Praying the pain goes away, so I don't have to go to the doctors. Definitely not drinking for quite a while (I mean it this time).

Pills + beer = pained stomach. Take Zantac.

Inconsiderate teen + single parent = pained stomach. Slam head in door.

Lord knows I can't kill her though she's killing me!

CivicSpoon
12-03-2014, 12:17 PM

I usually take Pepcid Complete chewable tablets (they look like Tums but are way better), that work almost immediately, but I ran out. Kept drinking like an idiot, so the situation is far out of control now. Hopefully in another few days, I'll be back to "normal".

Oh, to be a teenager again. To know everything, yet know nothing. :D

TheSilentChamber
12-03-2014, 12:21 PM

Never stopped my mom from threatening. Her favorite phrase "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out of it!"

TheSilentChamber
12-03-2014, 12:26 PM
I usually take Pepcid Complete chewable tablets (they look like Tums but are way better), that work almost immediately, but I ran out. Kept drinking like an idiot, so the situation is far out of control now. Hopefully in another few days, I'll be back to "normal".

Oh, to be a teenager again. To know everything, yet know nothing. :D

Switch to salvia. Or saliva. Or tacos. :2cents:

00accord44
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Switch to salvia. Or saliva. Or tacos. :2cents:

Mmmmm had me some late night tacos last night :licka:

00accord44
12-03-2014, 01:52 PM
WITH DUE RESPECTFUL
Please contact me here for more details Banned at troll.com
I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. My name is Ms. Juliet Attah I’m from Benghazi –Libya, I am 22 years old female.
My father (General Hamed Makenze Attah) He was shot to death by Islamist-linked militant troops within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two days my mother with my two brothers was Killed one early morning by the rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya. I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Cote D’Ivoire West Africa, where I managed to escape to nearby country through the help of United Nation after the death of my parents, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Cote D’Ivoire.

Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of FUNDS my late father deposited in one of the prime Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. In my name as his next of kin which amount is (9.5M) NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS cash and he deposited it with the Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. However, I have being advised by the Imam at the camp to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to claim the FUNDS on my behalf due to my refugee status. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment in your country through your help.

Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claiming the fund, so that I will give you all the details and contact of the Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. Where this FUNDS was deposited. I want the FUNDS to be transferred to your country before I come over to your country to continue my education, honestly I am really suffering since I arrived in this country, it is too painful, but I hope with your help I will have FUNDS transferred to your country and continue there to secure my life and continue my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in assisting me, I will send you more details. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction.
My email address (Banned at troll.com)

Sincerely,
Yours Faithfully,
From Ms. Juliet Attah
WITH DUE RESPECTFUL

Anybody else get this nonsense PM?

FUNDS!!!!

00accord44
12-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Also.... this

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-53909-ferret-jump-fail-gif-imgur-gfy-XMnw.gif

TheSilentChamber
12-03-2014, 09:00 PM
anybody else get this nonsense pm?

Funds!!!!

with due respect!!!!!!

TheSilentChamber
12-03-2014, 09:03 PM
with due respect!!!!!!

So I got my Amazon Fire TV Stick (or stick fire tv or tv stick fire amazon....) and I still don't have internet... and even though I'm already over on my cell data and it doesn't reset until the end of the month... I went ahead and turned on my hotspot so I could play with the burning tv man thing stick plug bunghole. and its downloading what appears to be a MASSIVE update before I can even use it. Fuck. I just wanted to play with it :/

maybe in January I can get cable again... or should I just return the amazon sticky fire and get my $19 back?

TheSilentChamber
12-03-2014, 09:07 PM
So I got my Amazon Fire TV Stick (or stick fire tv or tv stick fire amazon....) and I still don't have internet... and even though I'm already over on my cell data and it doesn't reset until the end of the month... I went ahead and turned on my hotspot so I could play with the burning tv man thing stick plug bunghole. and its downloading what appears to be a MASSIVE update before I can even use it. Fuck. I just wanted to play with it :/

maybe in January I can get cable again... or should I just return the amazon sticky fire and get my $19 back?

And where the fuck is Blu? Posts once, gets goddamn modded, pledges to never leave again. Leaves forever.

00accord44
12-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Fuck. I just wanted to play with it :/

I wager you say that to someone a few dozen times a week

00accord44
12-04-2014, 01:11 AM
And where the fuck is Blu? Posts once, gets goddamn modded, pledges to never leave again. Leaves forever.

...little mod secret. When they badge you, you get to choose between a day with the AF Skyline, a classroom of Japanese schoolgirls, or the mystery door. Blu found out posting wasn't required and hasn't left the classroom since.

I picked the mystery door. It was a dinner date with Taranaki

TheSilentChamber
12-04-2014, 01:19 PM
...little mod secret. When they badge you, you get to choose between a day with the AF Skyline, a classroom of Japanese schoolgirls, or the mystery door. Blu found out posting wasn't required and hasn't left the classroom since.

I picked the mystery door. It was a dinner date with Taranaki

his wife is going to be pissed...

TheSilentChamber
12-04-2014, 03:26 PM
his wife is going to be pissed...

I'm going to post some tits.

TheSilentChamber
12-04-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm going to post some tits.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n465/IdahoLabs/cow%20problems/udder_poorquality_zpsb75948c0.jpg

TheSilentChamber
12-04-2014, 03:28 PM
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n465/IdahoLabs/cow%20problems/udder_poorquality_zpsb75948c0.jpg

Hahaha..... haha ha.

00accord44
12-04-2014, 05:52 PM

Nice rack

TheSilentChamber
12-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice rack

You don't say?

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/asd-e1370085054930.jpg

TheSilentChamber
12-05-2014, 02:25 PM
So today I get tattooed on the top of my foot. Fun.. here I come.

TheSilentChamber
12-05-2014, 02:27 PM
So today I get tattooed on the top of my foot. Fun.. here I come.

Sudden unexpected appointment. Seen a sketch from a local artist on Instagram and commented on it and such one thing led to another... he was like "if you can come in tomorrow we can do it, otherwise I'm booked through feb".... soooo I'm leaving work early to get a tratttoooo

TheSilentChamber
12-06-2014, 01:32 AM
Tadah! *emerges from poof of smoke*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/IMG_20141205_182747134_zps8rujhe4n.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!