|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Supercharger install (4wd VSV question)
Greetings.. I am right in the middle of installing our supercharger on our 2000 taco 4wd v6.. I have everything hooked up but I am stumped by the vacuum diagram showing a T installed from the line coming from the evap canister to the "4WD VSV" Can someone clear this up for me? If someone can email me a picture of how this is properly installed I will paypal them $20!!! My email is [email protected] Any other fully installed supercharger pics would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thanks! |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|