|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey,
This is to pick your guys' brains. What is a good price to pay to get the V2 stillen Supercharger installed. I know that doing it yourself would be great, but I don't have the tools/experience to do so. I would be lookin at a dismantled engine, and a whole bunch of extras going .... oh crap. Anyway I got one price $1400 to get it installed. The guy said that was an "estimate" and it would take 3 days to do..... Please give me a helpin hand guys.
__________________
99 Max SE Limited ![]() APEX'i Cat Back Exhaust PIAA Super Whites Clear Diamond Cut Bumpers Cleared Rear Corners H&R Sport Springs KYB AGX Adjustable Struts & Mounts |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
How far are you from DC?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
About 20 Min
I live about 20 min from DC
__________________
99 Max SE Limited ![]() APEX'i Cat Back Exhaust PIAA Super Whites Clear Diamond Cut Bumpers Cleared Rear Corners H&R Sport Springs KYB AGX Adjustable Struts & Mounts |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I live about 20 min from DC
__________________
99 Max SE Limited ![]() APEX'i Cat Back Exhaust PIAA Super Whites Clear Diamond Cut Bumpers Cleared Rear Corners H&R Sport Springs KYB AGX Adjustable Struts & Mounts |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
The three days part sound about right. They charge $65 an hour around here (Dallas) for most things. Of course, this kind of install doesn't fall under repair. From what I understand, the Stillen SuperCharger is a true bolt on, i.e. there aren't any fancy things that need to done to install the unit. Since your so close to a major city, shop around. I found someone that does upgrades here by talking to a manager of one those quik oil change places.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Talk to Delio or MardiGrasMax on Maxima.org. Installation will cost WAY less than that. I de-installed (on my car) and installed it (on another car) in 15 hours this weekend.
__________________
Maxima.org Admin \Turbocharged... Turbonetics ball-bearing T4/T04E 60 trim with polished compressor housingNorCal Maximas CarDomain Site CarDomain Site ![]() ![]() Featured on NissanPerformanceMag.com |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|