Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Banter Thread Part 3 (Back with a Vengeance, this time its personal)

97cavalier
08-23-2006, 11:27 PM
You asked for it Rally. You want to ban me? Ha!
oh he can, and he will. ha ha ha ha

stone_mound_camaro
08-23-2006, 11:31 PM
wow...rally's a mod in training. Have i really been gone that long?

Rally Sport
08-23-2006, 11:31 PM
wow...rally's a mod in training. Have i really been gone that long?

No.. you havent.

stone_mound_camaro
08-23-2006, 11:43 PM
ok..cool. jus checkin... congrats...i guess :dunno:

j/k...nice promotion.. now you get cools stars and avatar naming

Rally Sport
08-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Yaaaay.. I know, im happy.. now onto work when I am able to.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Yaaaay.. I know, im happy.. now onto work when I am able to.
Whats with the new color for your stars and the adviser thing, you have had that for awhile I thought?

Rally Sport
08-24-2006, 12:17 AM
The advisor thing, yeah.

stone_mound_camaro
08-24-2006, 12:20 AM
The advisor thing, yeah.
movin on up...

FormulaLT1
08-24-2006, 02:03 AM
VIP? That is the "Very Into Penis" area John always talks about isen't it?
:lol: I notice how much you like to talk about penis's. Half of your posts are yeah there was this penis :uhoh: . Strange :screwy: . So , wow :eek: . Rally is training to take abuse on a full time basis I see :iceslolan

goldz28
08-24-2006, 02:08 AM
What with the new advisor thing?

FormulaLT1
08-24-2006, 02:15 AM
What with the new advisor thing?
We have been doing that for at least a couple of months now. Its for member that have been helpful in the section they were assigned. Via providing tech info or helping out the mods in some way and no I don't mean helping them relieve sexual tension you pervs :disappoin

:lol:

Genopsyde
08-24-2006, 02:16 AM
it means he has his own advice column

Genopsyde
08-24-2006, 02:18 AM
heh....I just thought of the funniest thing...

FormulaLT1
08-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Rally is in charge of the AF Taco and burrito division :p

goldz28
08-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Rally is in charge of the AF Taco and burrito division :p
Oh I see...

Genopsyde
08-24-2006, 02:31 AM
heh...."Shannon"

goldz28
08-24-2006, 03:32 AM
So its the kiss ass club. Why is Rally's stars purple or whatever and Wrights is yellow???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

FTheMan
08-24-2006, 04:38 AM
Because God hates gold cars. :\

goldz28
08-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Because God hates gold cars. :\
No god loves gold cars.......

poormillionaire2
08-24-2006, 08:27 AM
So, they're letting anyone become a mod these days? I want to be a mod. I would practically be useless, but it would be a fun way to bend some of the rules a little. It will be fun. People will be like 'WTF', why is he a mod? It'll be great.

poormillionaire2
08-24-2006, 08:31 AM
I can't believe some of you guys posted through the night. I was looking at the times and was like 'holy shit'. You guys need to sleep.

twospirits
08-24-2006, 08:32 AM
What with the new advisor thing?The Advisor designation in the usernames title is an indication to members that the member has advise that is worth listening too and or has helped the staff in dealing with problem posts, new ideas, etc on a continuous basis. They have been acknowledged by staff to be recommended to the admins to be given such status. If you place your mouse over the word itself it would give an indication of what that person is an advisor of as well as what got them that designation.

So its the kiss ass club. Why is Rally's stars purple or whatever and Wrights is yellow???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????Rallys colors are purple because he is a Premium member, wright on the other hand is... well, wright. :evillol:

BTW I gave rally his "Mod in Training" title as a joke. Although technically, Premium members can change their title to anything they wish so long as it is appropiate and not over the line. Also, Advisors are the next step up the ladder to becoming moderators if and when the need arrises. ZL1power69 was also given a special title for helping the staff with the upcoming (yet unfinished) Camaro Statistics postings.

Edit:
So, they're letting anyone become a mod these days? I want to be a mod. I would practically be useless, but it would be a fun way to bend some of the rules a little. It will be fun. People will be like 'WTF', why is he a mod? It'll be great.:rofl: Aren't you that now? :p
Seriously, no one who asked to be a mod becomes one (true, I asked to be one and we all know that was a mistake which is why they changed the rules to not allow that to happen anymore.) :lol:
Besides, post whoring and back to back posts do not make for mod material. :smooch:

TS

poormillionaire2
08-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Besides, post whoring and back to back posts do not make for mod material. :smooch:

TS

But isn't EVERYONE guilty of that? So, technically, no one should be a mod. Sorry, I'm a smart ass.

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 09:35 AM
So, they're letting anyone become a mod these days? I want to be a mod. I would practically be useless, but it would be a fun way to bend some of the rules a little. It will be fun. People will be like 'WTF', why is he a mod? It'll be great.

I seem to recall plenty of rule bending by a few individuals around here lately.

And you guys should cool the nationality stuff out a little. Yeah we all know you're messing with Rally, but outside looking in.......... :dunno:

I want to be a mod

:gives: NEVER NOW :lol2:

wright on the other had is...

A cheap ass. :thumbsup:

poormillionaire2
08-24-2006, 09:44 AM
:gives: NEVER NOW :lol2:

Those are harsh words...but I know I never will and don't really care to be.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 09:55 AM
The Advisor designation in the usernames title is an indication to members that the member has advise that is worth listening too and or has helped the staff in dealing with problem posts, new ideas, etc on a continuous basis. They have been acknowledged by staff to be recommended to the admins to be given such status. If you place your mouse over the word itself it would give an indication of what that person is an advisor of as well as what got them that designation. TS

John sorta explained it but I get it now...Sorry for asking so many questions I was just wanting to know...

Racial slurs do get old fast. There are all diff kinds of people on here and we need to be respectful to everyone. Joking should be OK but only to a certain extent.

FormulaLT1
08-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Well there is no need for 20 mods for one forum and at the time being we currently have 4 active and 1 semi active mods in this one forum. Wright IMO is the only member that should be elevated to mod status at the current time (which may or may not happen, cause its not up to me) unless the other F-body mods go MIA.

The best leaders, do so by example and Wright is probably the most helpful member the camaro forum has ever seen, 90% of his posts are of a technical nature and him just trying to be helpful. The rest of you guys are cool and all, I enjoy goofing around with you all but gotta give credit where credit is due.

Earlsfat
08-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Those are harsh words...but I know I never will and don't really care to be.

Well then....

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1125/stfubigcupsf7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

(I love that... thanks for whoever posted it up in the first place.)

Earlsfat
08-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Racial slurs do get old fast. There are all diff kinds of people on here and we need to be respectful to everyone. Joking should be OK but only to a certain extent.

Agreed... a comment (or two) by itself can be funny. A whole bunch of them tends be offensive. Makes this an unpleasant place to be when some of the guys start ganging up on people... even if they're just joking.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Well there is no need for 20 mods for one forum and at the time being we currently have 4 active and 1 semi active mods in this one forum. Wright IMO is the only member that should be elevated to mod status at the current time (which may or may not happen, cause its not up to me) unless the other F-body mods go MIA.

The best leaders, do so by example and Wright is probably the most helpful member the camaro forum has ever seen, 90% of his posts are of a technical nature and him just trying to be helpful. The rest of you guys are cool and all, I enjoy goofing around with you all but gotta give credit where credit is due.

I think wright will make a good mod and he has shown a more smart ass side of him witch I like. To bad this is not a medical forum then I might be able to help out more....lol.

Agreed... a comment (or two) by itself can be funny. A whole bunch of them tends be offensive. Makes this an unpleasant place to be when some of the guys start ganging up on people... even if they're just joking.

Some people just need to know when to stfu. There are good and bad people in all races.

FormulaLT1
08-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Who's comment was a racial slur, did I miss something or were you talking about my Taco buritto comment?

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Well thanks John :wave:

Now that I'm teary eyed and stuff. :lol:

And Jim, that is hillarious. Oh, and thnks for ruining my 100% credibility rating :chair: j/k

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Who's comment was a racial slur, did I miss something or were you talking about my Taco buritto comment?

No, there was a direct link to nationality and how the borders shoulld be protected and all. I just thought I'd make a mention it, the fire on the subject weems to have gone out, But before it gets rekindled........

Ya know? kinda like the picking on peoples mother thing that wouldn't stop, the crazy kid's (xeono something or another) girlfriend's appearance, etc....

stone_mound_camaro
08-24-2006, 10:14 AM
you can all thank me for the image via paypal...and i'm glad i'm not the only one who sees wright's modability

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 10:19 AM
To bad this is not a medical forum then I might be able to help out more....lol..

Not a bad idea, Pm TS about it. Maybe they can sandwich a Medical forum inbetween the relationships and emo forums in the COT section.

Here I'll take the first post,

Is it normal to get a burning sensation after a 30 second long fart :dunno:

How's that for being a smart ass :cwm27:

Seriously, thanks for the prop Jeremy.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Nothing you said, There has just been some people saying stuff about races. The taco thing that could be me too. I love mexican food.

Not a bad idea, Pm TS about it. Maybe they can sandwich a Medical forum inbetween the relationships and emo forums in the COT section.

Here I'll take the first post,

Is it normal to get a burning sensation after a 30 second long fart :dunno:

How's that for being a smart ass :cwm27:

Seriously, thanks for the prop Jeremy.
Man if you let out a 30 sec fart and did not push your colan out I am impressed...lol The cool thing about working in an ER is I have docs I can ask if I am not sure about sometinng, I have good resorces I guess is what I am trying to say.

Your welcome, I would not say it if I did not think it was true either.

So urquiro taco bell....Damn I love that lil dog...

Earlsfat
08-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh, and thnks for ruining my 100% credibility rating :chair: j/k

???

Credibility about what??? 30 Second long fart? Those are the best, especially right after sex. Kinda like a 2nd orgasm if you will. My wife ain't real happy about those, but she's grown to accept and expect a giant fart after a good wiggle.

Farts are great.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 10:45 AM
You guys talking about your farts makes me remember that southpark episode...

666_speed
08-24-2006, 10:59 AM
You guys, more than 2 or 3 (no more than were playing with Rally), give me a hard time about my name. I know you're joking, as Rally should too. I couldn't help picking my name more than I could help what nationality I am, Rally is, or anyone else is. It's just a forum, the racial comments were a joke, anyone who seriously gets offended by these need to lighten up!

666_speed
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
But on a side point, I am sorry Rally and anyone else that was offended by a racial comment. I don't feel they were any more serious in their context than other jokes that were deemed okay on other occasions. Sorry again.

666_speed
08-24-2006, 11:14 AM
QUICK, no one look now! I average 6.66 posts per day!
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/523/666postsfs1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 11:21 AM
John, I really need that "what I meant to say" button next to my spell checker you promised me :lol:

6, what I said was Rally knows you guys were joking, moslty everybody here knows it's a joke. But, to those who maybe guests, or first time to the forum, or review the "New Posts" if they're bored, might not get the best impression. I mean, ok, yeah one or two pock shots at it, no biggie (not that it's really a big deal anyway) but what 2+ pages :dunno:

You know what I mean??

EDIT- nice job on the 6.66 per day.

Prabably has something to do with the fact you have 3.33 posts in a row in everyother thread :lol2:

666_speed
08-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Doesn't hurt eh? Well I'm off to Indiana, have fun without me, if that's even possible.....

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 12:33 PM
we'll miss you :rolleyes:

666_speed
08-24-2006, 12:58 PM
I know, please be strong in your time without guidance. I'll be back and will soon retake my position as your great leader.

97cavalier
08-24-2006, 01:09 PM
still on for the race?

666_speed
08-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Race? Where are you? I'm taking the Bonneville :/

666_speed
08-24-2006, 01:30 PM
If I pass this I'll be back there the 27th of November, we'll race then!

97cavalier
08-24-2006, 01:31 PM
oh i want to race your camaro. ya let me know when you come back up.

666_speed
08-24-2006, 01:51 PM
I'll be back November 27th hopefully. If not, I'll take a road trip! Do you know where Sellersburg is? That's where I'm going.

goldz28
08-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Good luck 6.
I think I was that button also...lol

wrightz28
08-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I think I was that button also...lol

If you had it this would have been

I think I was supposed to get that button also...lol

goldz28
08-24-2006, 03:22 PM
If you had it this would have been
It was suppose to say, I think I want that button also...Its way past my bed time. I still have to work tonight....lol I hate night shift...

ZL1power69
08-24-2006, 03:25 PM
damn i just got off work and we're up to 16 pages. thats 4 since last night

goldz28
08-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Got some new wheels for my gf grand am today.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/678/newwheelseg8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
She likes them so that is all that counts

ZL1power69
08-24-2006, 04:13 PM
not bad.

Rally Sport
08-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Aww.. I changed my User title and it took off the advisor.. oh well.

stone_mound_camaro
08-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Aww.. I changed my User title and it took off the advisor.. oh well.

I tried to change my user title...ohh..wait..i CANT change my user title.
You make me sick rally...flaunting your priveleges..with your fruity purple stars

Rally Sport
08-24-2006, 05:19 PM
I tried to change my user title...ohh..wait..i CANT change my user title.
You make me sick rally...flaunting your priveleges..with your fruity purple stars

Priveleges? Im not doing anything you cant do.. aside from the user title.. not like a mod.. anyway, didnt you read what TS said? Basicly it was a joke..

stone_mound_camaro
08-24-2006, 05:26 PM
dude..i'm just kidding

Add your comment to this topic!