-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-20-2002, 12:59 PM
coolj990 coolj990 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to coolj990
Ordered a Spec V

Hey... I just went to my local dealer and they ordered my spec V from the factory since they couldnt locate one in the Southeast U.S. (Black with the ABS/Side airbag package) Did anyone else order their Spec V instead of buying one on the lot? If so, how long did it take till your dealer received it. Thanks! I CANT WAIT!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-20-2002, 03:31 PM
muphasta muphasta is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to muphasta
I am here in San Diego, and I found a black one w/ABS and airbag package. I wanted red, but all the red ones in the area had sunroofs and the Fosgate stereo. I love mine, you should be very happy w/yours!! Congrats!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-21-2002, 08:09 AM
lockemiester lockemiester is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 96
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had to order mine in. Again they had a red one on the lot, but i hate red. So I ordered up a blue one. It took about 6 weeks to get delivered and about 3 weeks to even get a VIN number. It is the newest caar I have ever owned. I had 8 KMs on the odo. when i got it!
__________________
'91 GT-R, 531RWHP, Stock head..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-24-2002, 07:51 PM
coolj990 coolj990 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to coolj990
anyone in the states order a Spec V?
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
order of pushrods gene56 Grand AM 14 02-05-2010 05:42 PM
cali spec headers?? AHHKILLA Eclipse 2000+ 0 04-28-2009 12:03 AM
4th order specs ford_50 Car Audio 4 03-21-2005 09:01 PM
ordered 04 spec-v kojak_nj Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD) 10 09-13-2003 11:54 PM
What's the diff between a V-Spec/ V-Spec II/ M-Spec? BeEfCaKe General Discussion 7 04-02-2003 09:35 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts