-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-09-2002, 01:11 PM
hit hit is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to hit
What set up should i get?

What set up should i go with? With springs and shocks not coil overs. Is the price next to it good? or no? i got the quote from shox.com for a 95 honda civic ex. 2dr ... thanks


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Special Prices on products for your 92-00 Honda Civic
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Koni "Reds" $308.00
Koni Sport $554.40 (These are externally adjustable.)
Bilstein 92-95, $379.00
Bilstein 96+ $429.00
Tokico externally adjustable $429.00
Tokico non adjustable $279.00
KYB AGX $369.00 ('92-'95)
KYB AGX $359.00 (96-00)
KYB GR-2 Gas $269.00
Sets of 4

** Tokico's new coil over struts $899.00 **
(These are threaded body struts )
*******************************************

Civic 96-00
Bilstein suspension kit(struts/springs) $559.00
Lowers 47mm/42mm

Tokico suspension kit (shocks/springs) $369.00 Lowers 1.5"
Tokico adjustable suspension kit (shocks/springs) $499.00 Lowers 1.5"

Eibach Pro-kit $189.00 lowers 1.3"
Eibach Sportline $179.00 lowers 1.7"
B&G springs $169.00 lowers 1.75" or 2.5"
Neuspeed Springs $179.00 lowers .75",1.5" or 2.25"
H+R Springs ( OE,Sport & Race) $189.00 lowers .75",1.8" or 2.75"
*(Del sol H&R sport springs lowers 1.3")
Suspension Techniques springs $169.00 lowers 1.3"
S/T Speedtech springs are $139.00 lowers 2.3"/2"(includes DelSol)
Sets of 4

S/T sway bar kit F&R $229.00 with urethane bushings
Eibach sway bar kit F&R $299.00 with urethane bushings
Neuspeed rear sway bars 3/4" (92-95 =$249.00 and 96 and up =$269.00)
Neuspeed front strut brace $89.00 Black
or $99.00 (Polished) Excludes 99> Civic Si
Neuspeed front strut brace $169.00 Billet aluminum Polished
99 and up.

Neuspeed rear upper strut brace $189.00
Neuspeed rear lower brace $69.00
Eibach front upper strut brace $149.00

Ground Control Coil over kit $339.00 to fit Koni or Bilstein,
($299.00 otherwise) includes Eibach ERS springs
(not including struts/shocks)

Koni coil over kit with adjustable Koni struts $973.00
B&G coil over kit $1,199.00
H+R coil over kit $1,199.00 (1.25"-3")or $1312.50 (3"-5") for the "ultra low" H coil over

Eibach Camber adjustment kits 92-95 $189.00
Eibach Camber adjustment kits 96-00 $299.00

Power Slot brake rotors- Front $69.95 each, and rear (if applicable) $54.95 each
Carbon Metallic brake pads are $49.95 per axle

Energy Suspension Hyper-flex bushing kit $119.00 (92-95 only)
K+N Fuel Injection Performance Kit $134.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
</====-==-=-======---======--=-==-=/>
hit
NiGGLeT Fo SHiZzO!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2002, 02:16 PM
b16a2si's Avatar
b16a2si b16a2si is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 636
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've seen Koni Sport (Yellows) for $499 somewhere. I'll look for them and post the site when I find it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2002, 07:33 PM
hobbesboarder hobbesboarder is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 433
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to hobbesboarder
i also drive a 95 ex coupe (nice choice!) i have springs and shocks and i wish i would have gotten true coilovers... go for true coilovers
__________________
Torque wins races, horsepower sells cars

furture plans: bumper,fenders, sideskirts, paint, cf hood, rims
...and god said let there be rice and doors of APC opened and the Ricers came in multitudes for L.E.D.s and Type R badges.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2002, 12:22 AM
hit hit is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to hit
do u have a bumpy ride also? ughz i feel every single grain on the road i swear.. i hate it
__________________
</====-==-=-======---======--=-==-=/>
hit
NiGGLeT Fo SHiZzO!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2002, 12:53 AM
Brice Brice is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 111
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Brice
Dude, personally, if I were you, I would get coilovers. I don't know, I mean, I got shocks and springs and I wish I would have bought some coilovers but it's cool.

If you want a good setup that is lowered but it's not like crazy slammed, I would get Eibach Sportlines and Koni Yellows.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2002, 12:55 AM
Brice Brice is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 111
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Brice
Quote:
Originally posted by hit
do u have a bumpy ride also? ughz i feel every single grain on the road i swear.. i hate it
Nah dude, it's way over-rated. One of the reasons I didn't get coilovers was b/c everyone was like, "Dude, the ride is so bumpy". But I've ridden in cars w/ coilovers and it's seriously not that bad. Yes, it's A LOT bumpier than stock ride but hey. Plus, you'll love the bumpy ride I thought I was going to hate it to but I learned to love it, big time.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what psi should i set my fuel pressure at? kenng Integra 5 04-25-2005 05:41 AM
Need Help on what i should get to Lower My 90 Honda Accord!!! Wister06 Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid 11 12-17-2004 11:12 AM
What Clutch Should I get? Dprotech Maintenance 8 12-30-2003 07:18 AM
Whats the Next Car I should get? KennyH Gran Turismo Series 15 01-31-2003 07:43 PM
Wanna convert my G20 to a manual...What tranny should i get for cheap? GDuecePound General 3 12-02-2001 07:06 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts