|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
Well, I finished up the Corvette today, with only a few details left to do. I just can't work on this kit much longer. It's a satisfying kit, and I'm glad it's finally done. I'll probably be working on a rallye car next... I need a break from street cars.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
Looks good. I like the colour. Only one critcism/pointer. the third brake light should be black with only a small oval shape in red lens. Doing this would really clean up th back of the kit. If you look at the 3/4 rear pic on the model box you will see what I mean. Keep up the good work!
__________________
get me a hardtop with a decent engine and make sure it's got a big trunk Dwight from Sin City Modern cars - they all look like electric shavers Marv from Sin City |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
yeah, I agree /\
do the black detail work and it will be absolutely outstanding, not just really good.
__________________
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
Looks really good. What colour did you use? Looks great
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
Cool paint job on the body. My only comment are the trims, wipers and such not being painted.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Corvette Z06 (C6) 99% done
paint looks too thick again. Looks like you've drowned out the "corvette" on the rear bumper and is that a run I see? Could also do with a bit of sanding as I can see orange peel on the bonnet and sides. You also missed a few mold lines before painting.
Not too sure about the chrome but that's nothing too important.
__________________
AF's Guidelines Read them. __________________ ![]() Currently in the process of re-hosting my photos. If any go missing, drop me a PM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|