|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What to get
Well guys, refering to my last post "my baby's hurt" I am now in looking at body kits and Carbon fiber hoods. What is your opinions on the Wings West Aggressor II kit, and a VIS oem hood? Thats the way i'm leaning at the moment. Aggressor because it is urathane, and won't shatter with the crappy road around where i live. Also does anyone have a VIS hood? How is the fitment? Do you really need hood pins?
Sorry if this made no sense what so ever the Muscle relaxers they gave me do quite a number on me. Any and all opinions and info will be greatly apperciated!! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: What to get
Quote:
If you like the bodykit and hood, go for it. After all it's your car. On the subject of hood pins, I think they make a car look very sporty and it looks like there is a beast under the hood and its the only way to contain it.(' ')
__________________
My Website: Team C4 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
sounds like it'll be pretty smooth . . . I'd like to see your car sometime.
__________________
"If you're afraid of the wolves, stay out of the woods." |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
While I was at the local import tuner shop in my neighborhood eyeballing possible purchases I made a discovery. Leaning against the guy's wall was a carbon fiber hood. It was for an accord but it looked like really high quality. When I asked him how much one like that would run for my prelude he said he would be able to get me one for about 400 which is pretty good. I found out that it was actually and average quality hood but when he received it he sanded and repolished it for the guy who bought it which made it look a whole lot nicer than most of the ones that are in that price range so if you can find someone who can do that for you I think that is the way to go. Also go for the hood pins, the CF hoods are so light for the most part that if you're going freeway speeds there is always the possibility that it could pop without them.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|