|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interesting street racing article ...
__________________
Sponsorship: Amateur Motorsports <-- Get the book! - books are now available for shipment |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Interesting street racing article ...
cool, may read when i get home. cant get too focused on something while i am at work.
__________________
Co-Founder of AF V-Card Club 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra: Cobra R rims, Magnaflow CB. "no way man...i saw an LS1 fight godzilla and the LS1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god and god was like bring it bitch so they fought and the LS1 beat god now the LS1 is god because its the greatest thing ever." |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Interesting street racing article ...
A good read, at least they offer some different perspectives...
__________________
96 3000gt vr4 -K&N FIPK -Proboost mbc -Cusco front + rear strut bars -Greddy type-s -ATR downpipe -no cats -15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly. Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Interesting street racing article ...
Read that before, in the New Times paper it was featured in.
This is why, in 12 or so years living in the Metro Phoenix area, I have only gone to four organized street races - and I never drove any of my cars. I used to go regularly when I was in high-school in California, but when I got stationed here in AZ, and saw the 'scene', there was just this undercurrent of of stupidity, I somehow felt. That's why I'm happy with my occasional stop-light/freeway sprints, mostly to put people in their place, and my 'spirited' driving through traffic-free sections of my commute. It's not about winning, and/or image to me. It's about the joy of driving, and my lack of funds/car to go and do the 'track thing' - for now.
__________________
2002_Nissan_Maxima_6-speed
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Interesting street racing article ...
Yeah, it put things in a different perspective. I'd still love to go an watch an event, but I will not race.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Interesting street racing article ...
I'm the same as clawhammer. But the occasional street race is fun. But I am honestly worried about causing an accident more than 80% of the time. So I tend not to race as often as I used to. That whole entire 6 pages really did open my eyes. Late...
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pretty good I think it showed both-sides and not just one or the other.
__________________
R.I.P. Hypsi- Andy your one of the best people I ever had the priviledge to know. AF and the world has lost one of the truly wonderful people...
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|