|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well...the SiR I wanted to buy in June doesnt have a B16A
I knew it was too good to be true...I was looking at a crx because I thought it had a B16 swap but turns out it doesnt...so I guess Im gonna go with the d16 or 15 whatever it is and boost it then probably sell it and get a gsr motor...does this sound like a good plan ?
__________________
"Check that young man for nitrous"
12.428 @ 92.5 Mph Before, Now 12.000 @ 94.1 Mph On 1000ft Track Currently 4th in BHRA All Motor Class...Soon to be 2nd (I hope) ... Theres gonna be alotta slow singin, an flower bringin if I hear my car alarm start ringin ... |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bad News....
wow thanks for the info.
as for turboing a motor and then selling it...that doesnt make a whole heck of a lot of sense. why not just buy the b18 off the bat? youre going to wind up spending the same amount of money on the motor as you would turbocharging your d16...
__________________
1997 Honda Prelude Base 18G Turbo - 8 Psi GReddy EVO Catback 1995 Honda Civic LX Bone Friggin' Stock |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|