-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Buying Q&A
Register FAQ Community
Car Buying Q&A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-13-2003, 01:21 PM
candicembaker candicembaker is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question '79 RX7 Selling price?

I hava a '79 Mazda RX7 with body damage to the passenger side fender and head lamp and a detached bumper. She has new brakes, a new clutch, carburator and manifold. She runs fine, needs some attention. Surprisingly dependable...she's never let me down. I don't know how much she's worth. I don't want people to think I'm crazy for asking too much for a car with such noticable damage when I've put so much money into her. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I posted a photo of the RX7 in the members gallery. Just type in candicembaker for the user name and she'll pop right up.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
98 Cobra selling price darbowmach1 Mustang Talk 5 03-08-2004 12:18 PM
94' cutlass supreme - Selling price and need for body parts jfranklin115 Cutlass Series 3 01-20-2004 10:52 AM
How much should I sell my '79 RX7 for? candicembaker RX-7 4 11-13-2003 05:24 PM
93 accord ex how much selling price? epic69 Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid 9 10-21-2003 02:51 PM
Selling price for new 2002 525i wiesmith 5 Series 1 04-29-2002 01:32 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Buying Q&A


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts