-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Suburban
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-27-2011, 05:40 AM
Throbbin Rods Throbbin Rods is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 47
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
codes

99 Suburban with a 5.7, had a code PO430. Investigation indicated O2 sensors. I changed the sensors this week, codes were clear for 150 miles then I got the dreaded check engine light back. Now, in addition ot hte PO430 I have PO339, which indicates crank position sensor. I put new bushing and ear in the distributor a year ago to get rid of a PO339. Amy thoughts on what might be going on? Truck burns a quart of oil in about 1700 miles, has 180,000 miles on it. Intake manifolds have been done. Timing chain was done at 150,000.
I am thinking the cat is bad for the PO430, despite the definite O2 sensor reading from the garage's scanner. Not sure what to think for the PO339.
thanks very much for any thoughts that you might have - I appreciate it.
Bill
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1993 Acura integra Stereo Code Omega-Factor Interior | Audio | Security 1 03-25-2009 07:08 PM
'98 Blazer - Codes, codes, codes! MAF & O2 LAN2UNOW Problem Diagnosis 3 03-02-2008 08:56 PM
codes,codes,codes vdubdad Beetle - New/New Beetle Convertible 0 10-22-2007 08:33 PM
Codes, codes, codes.... alkemist Riviera 7 06-19-2006 06:52 AM
Codes, Codes, CODES!!! patrickkdunn Contour 8 05-01-2004 04:31 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Suburban


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts