|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Muscle Car / Hot Rod Post topics for any "Works In Progress" Muscle Car-Hot Rod vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
'69 Camaro droptop...
This is as far as I've gotten so far but there will be a supercharged fuel-injected 396 under the hood The gold may end up being the final color but you know how that story goes!:p
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
WOW!
Great color, really shines! Your 2F2F Yenko rocked, so this should too! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
looks like you've been on a painting frenzy! can't wait to see more
__________________
My name is Russell, feel free to use it. I'd rather be hated for Who I Am than be loved for Who I Am Not |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
Sweet!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
VEry nice, interesting color. cant say I have ever see one in gold before!
__________________
get me a hardtop with a decent engine and make sure it's got a big trunk Dwight from Sin City Modern cars - they all look like electric shavers Marv from Sin City |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
Nice color so far. keep it up!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
I`m looking forward to seeing this one done! Nice color choice!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
Thanks for the interest in this one. It started of in one direction but then went out of control
. I'm kind of playing this one as it goes...![]() ![]() It was going to be a phantom Yenko custom but The rally stripes just kind of forced their way onto the car . I'm currently working on the engine and interior details but my supplies are low so I'll have updates soon!
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
Nice, those stripes look awesome. keep the pics coming!
__________________
get me a hardtop with a decent engine and make sure it's got a big trunk Dwight from Sin City Modern cars - they all look like electric shavers Marv from Sin City |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
Very good work!!!
__________________
http://www.minituner.com.br WIP: Project NoMother (Nomad '55)**UPDATED (09/02/2005) My Mustang Boss 429 (Completed) My Mercedes Benz CLK DTM 2000 Street (Completed) |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
nice color choice! Love the stance too.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '69 Camaro droptop...
hey dean23 there is another one done in gold i know of which happens to be my neighbor he did a hard top, but he aint done yet since he has to put the stripes on!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|