|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Hello, I'm glad to present you my freshly completed impreza (I finaly did the harness
)The progress thread is here: progress [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] Some underside shots with the scratchbuilt suspention arms: [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] I hope you'll enjoy it !
__________________
In-progress cars: -1-toyota gt-one full-detailled version back on the bench ! -2-detailed mazda RX-7 (on hold, see -1-) -3-light-weight skyline R32 (on hold, see -1-) -4-69' camaro pro-touring (building engine) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks awesome. Loving the CF trunk. Definately stylish.
__________________
![]() 05' Civic Si - Tokico D-Specs/Progress Springs/Progress Rear Sway/CorSport Endlinks/Ingalls Torque Dampner/Energy Suspension Motor Mounts/Falken Ziex/HFP Spoiler/RSX Rims |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
i likw it it a good work
__________________
I'm Back for now Steven |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would like to see some better pics of your Scooby, I think I love it.
__________________
There is a lesson in every kit. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice clean build, well done!!!
However im not sold on the filled door handle idea, it just doesnt seem right but thats just my opinion, nice work on the CF hood and that scratched built diffuser, very racy indeed, definate street cred in my books, looking forward in seeing more of your work. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Dude its like totally awesome!!! I dig the CF trunk man. to bad the quality of the pics arent that great.
__________________
"Joy Wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for Pain" - 50 Cent "Death gotta be easy cause life is hard it'll leave you physically mentaly scarred." - 50 Cent ![]() Mines Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Quote:
anyways, back on topic, great build, i love the cage and diffuser, and the c/f trunk really suits the SUBARU's( ) very well.
Last edited by Jay!; 01-04-2004 at 06:51 PM. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Sweet!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look outstanding. Nice work!
__________________
Recent project: Hartge BMW H6-24 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
very nice... and take your attitude somewhere else please soul-theef
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Wingless baby!!!
__________________
"I like you...but you're crazy.....you're crazy man" -Will Ferrell (old school) |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Thanks for the comments guys !
I'll try to take better pics but my cam is a 2M pixels w/o macro so it's not easy, and it's -10°C here so there's no sun for the moment. snk33y : I know but when i shaved the door handles it wasn't supposed to be so racing !
__________________
In-progress cars: -1-toyota gt-one full-detailled version back on the bench ! -2-detailed mazda RX-7 (on hold, see -1-) -3-light-weight skyline R32 (on hold, see -1-) -4-69' camaro pro-touring (building engine) |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
looks hott!
__________________
Zach |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice Build!
__________________
![]() |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETED : Impreza WRX STI
Man, looks like something you'd see at a street drift event in japan. very racey, slick, and the cf work is cool.
__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004 IN GOD WE TRUST VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD NO FEAR |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|