-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Sennake's Avatar
Sennake Sennake is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tyrrell 003 - Tamiya 1/12

I know, I have been working on it for ages, and I'm still basically nowhere. It just doesn't seem to go as quickly as I would like it to go...
But that won't keep me from showing you a first photo of how it looks like so far...

I hope to show you a lot more soon.

__________________

* WWW.SENNAKE.BE *
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Integra14's Avatar
Integra14 Integra14 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,296
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Integra14
the driver looks veryyy realistic.. did u make him, or buy?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Sennake's Avatar
Sennake Sennake is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It came with the box but I did some adjusting and a lot of painting of course.
__________________

* WWW.SENNAKE.BE *
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-08-2003, 09:02 PM
JICA33's Avatar
JICA33 JICA33 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JICA33
That looks really good I just completed a Tyrell three wheeler it was a great project. 1/12th is now one of my favorite scales the detail is awsome on these kits straight out of the box.
__________________
Yes that's me driving it like it's stolen!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2003, 01:56 AM
bigfrit's Avatar
bigfrit bigfrit is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,909
Thanks: 10
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
It's looking VERY realistic !
What did you paint your chrome parts with ?
And keep it up, hé !

Olivier
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2003, 03:40 AM
Guido Guido is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,285
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Very nice
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2003, 04:06 AM
tazdev's Avatar
tazdev tazdev is offline
I'm still here
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,630
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
driver looks awsome. Nice work
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Sennake's Avatar
Sennake Sennake is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JICA33
That looks really good I just completed a Tyrell three wheeler it was a great project. 1/12th is now one of my favorite scales the detail is awsome on these kits straight out of the box.
I suppose you mean the 6-wheeler? That is a great kit as well!
__________________

* WWW.SENNAKE.BE *
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-09-2003, 05:00 PM
Sennake's Avatar
Sennake Sennake is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bigfrit
It's looking VERY realistic !
What did you paint your chrome parts with ?
And keep it up, hé !

Olivier
Wit an Italian made spraycan called "Rituchin". I have only that 1 and once it will be empty, I won't be able to find some more...
__________________

* WWW.SENNAKE.BE *
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-09-2003, 05:43 PM
RallyRaider's Avatar
RallyRaider RallyRaider is offline
Zomby Woof
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 8,871
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Looking good Sennake, don't worry about your slow progress. Better to take all the time you need.

Last edited by RallyRaider; 04-10-2003 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-10-2003, 10:22 PM
JICA33's Avatar
JICA33 JICA33 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JICA33
Quote:
Originally posted by Sennake


I suppose you mean the 6-wheeler? That is a great kit as well!
Yeah that's the kit it was 3:00 a.m. hehe I was half asleep lol thus the 3-wheeler lol.
__________________
Yes that's me driving it like it's stolen!
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tamiya lotus europa special teszion Completed Projects / Gallery 12 02-05-2012 12:41 AM
Oil Pressure 130 Pounds Smith1000 Park Avenue 10 04-18-2011 08:39 PM
FS: **$30 Shipped** 1995 Eclipse Turbo Automatic Transmission Motor Mount thakid22 Classifieds 0 12-17-2010 05:32 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts