|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do you replace the light bulb on day time running lamps on a 98 gtp? Do I need to remove totally or can I change the bulb by removing the lens cover?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: daytime running lamps
Do you mean the DRL bulb is burned out? Because it is actually the high beam on at a lower voltage. You will need to replace the high beam headlight, and if your car is a 98 GP, you have a single bulb for high beam and low beam. There for you need a single 9007 bulb. Make sence?
__________________
-2000 Grand Prix GTP 170,000mi (daily driver) -2000 Olds Alero 100,000mi (soon to be DD with gas at $3.45/gal) -1997 Chev K1500 4x4 115,000mi (Natalie's truck [nans_grandprix]) AF "2.0" Community Guidelines Conservative Victory 2012!!! "I'll Keep my Guns, Freedom, and Money. You can Keep the Change!" ----->>>>> Did You Know? <<<<<----- |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: daytime running lamps
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII V6 S/C 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8 ---------------------------------------------------- 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.7L V8 1993 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 5.7L V8 1991 Ford Probe LX 3.0 V6 1986 Ford Tempo GL 2.3L 4 cyl. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: daytime running lamps
Yep!
I'm pretty sure it uses the high beam filiment at a lower voltage so its not very bright. It could be the low beam filimant though.
__________________
-2000 Grand Prix GTP 170,000mi (daily driver) -2000 Olds Alero 100,000mi (soon to be DD with gas at $3.45/gal) -1997 Chev K1500 4x4 115,000mi (Natalie's truck [nans_grandprix]) AF "2.0" Community Guidelines Conservative Victory 2012!!! "I'll Keep my Guns, Freedom, and Money. You can Keep the Change!" ----->>>>> Did You Know? <<<<<----- |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: daytime running lamps
If you're right, that's pretty dang smart! Those engineers are good for something, I guess!
__________________
![]() ![]() 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII V6 S/C 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8 ---------------------------------------------------- 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.7L V8 1993 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 5.7L V8 1991 Ford Probe LX 3.0 V6 1986 Ford Tempo GL 2.3L 4 cyl. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: daytime running lamps
Replaced the light bulb today, I needed to know how to remove the light bulb.THANK YOU!! I found a thread that told me how.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|