|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
ick... those 97 [i think] taurus's on up are SO ugly... i don't know about the newest ones, i forgot what they look like, but the slightly older ones are horrible, especially w/ that bumpy excuse for a spoiler they have on the back. Anyone argree?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
They look like a fish from the front.
__________________
![]() ________________________________________ Mark Brown 1991 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8L I4/5-speed/FWD)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just plain don't like Ford, except the Cobra R of course.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah, too fake. I don't care for Fords either, but you have to admit the GT90 & Indigo are pretty neat.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Come to think of it, Ford's only cars that I like are produced in limited quantites or are Concepts. Wierd.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think ford has ever been that great of a car manufacturer. I think there specialty is in trucks.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, Ford trucks are great. I think the Ranger looks really good with a lift kit and muddin' tires.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
the trucks are the only OK things, like the Escape & explorer LOOK pretty cool, but I don't think they are reliable and all that stuff
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like Ford's full-size SUVs, even though they are road-rhinos, you can substitute a Ford Ecursion door with a Barn door if the problem occurs.
__________________
![]() ec437 on grammar; Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm currently working as a mechanic for a local Ford dealer on a co-op work term for school. Basically anythign with a V6, 3.0 or 3.8 is unrelieable, the engine anyway. The eight cylinder models are pretty good. They've really come a long way reliablility wise. I'm starting to see more and more electronics problems though.
Don't worry though, they'll never catch up to the Europeans when it comes to making a car.
__________________
![]() ________________________________________ Mark Brown 1991 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8L I4/5-speed/FWD)
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like some fords. I loved the indigo concept, and I like 'stangs and their trucks (like, Lightning and Harly F-15)
__________________
I've said it before, I'll say it again. "Nobody does rip and snort like Ferrari" |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
We have a pink Taurus!!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
it 96 on up, cuz our is a 96 POS.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
j/k ![]()
__________________
![]() ________________________________________ Mark Brown 1991 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8L I4/5-speed/FWD)
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Taurus's are the Bread and Butter for Ford - they HAVE to break down often, to ensure all the co-op studends have jobs for fixing them
! All kidding aside - I don't think much of Fords lineup myself, EXCEPT anything with a V8 - the Entire Lincoln line, Ford Trucks, and of course - the Vic platform .
__________________
2000 LS8 Sport, 1992 XR7 5.0 HO |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|