-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
General Discussion All general comments or enquiries go here. Website, club oriented, or general Skyline banter.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-24-2001, 08:41 AM
Vedderx Vedderx is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Skyline GTR possibley coming to US!!!!(confirmed source)

http://www.autonews.com/news.cms?newsId=773


CHEER!!
good news for everyone!!
  #2  
Old 10-24-2001, 08:50 AM
DVSNCYNIKL's Avatar
DVSNCYNIKL DVSNCYNIKL is offline
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 6,253
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
Where's KB when you need him!


Welcome to AF by the way!
__________________
Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?
  #3  
Old 10-24-2001, 08:57 AM
Vedderx Vedderx is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks!

Lets hope they post up some pics of this bad boy, looks like i'll be selling my supra soon
  #4  
Old 10-24-2001, 09:57 AM
redvalkrie's Avatar
redvalkrie redvalkrie is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to redvalkrie
Hey guy's check this out a link to the concept GT-R with pics!
http://www.nissan.co.jp/MS/PRESS/EN/...EASE/gt-r.html

I am having mixed feelings on its looks.
__________________
(I hear what you are saying but I feel you are lieing to me, would love to say to BUSH!)
"Don't trip, skip, pinch your forehead"!


1988 CRX Si
2001 CBR 600F4i Silver & black FAST!
2004 Toyota Tundra (TRD)
2002 dodge grand caravan.
  #5  
Old 10-24-2001, 09:59 AM
DVSNCYNIKL's Avatar
DVSNCYNIKL DVSNCYNIKL is offline
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 6,253
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
umm..uhhhh.....errrr......that's different.:huh:
__________________
Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?
  #6  
Old 10-24-2001, 11:49 AM
Gonthrax's Avatar
Gonthrax Gonthrax is offline
Skyline Guy
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,689
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Gonthrax
Well is sure doesn't LOOK like all the pics of the supposed R35 I've been seeing... I think I can say from first glance that it leaves me fealing confused after looking at it. In fact, I don't think I like it right now, this may change but from looks alone... I'm just not ready for the whole concept car look
__________________
Member of AF's Slide Squad (Member #04)

Quote:
Originally posted by taranaki
Postcounts - Phoey....it's not how often you speak,it's whether you actually say anything that matters.

Neishlin Motors
Soon to be my best friend
  #7  
Old 10-24-2001, 01:01 PM
super 96 accord's Avatar
super 96 accord super 96 accord is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well you can tell it's not following the R34 line along anymore. But at least we still get the round taillights. (Every time I see the taillights of an Impala I start thinking of an R34 and wish I had one!!) And it looks like there's a huge front on this thing so we could have space for our massive intercoolers

All in all, it doesn't leave me w/that terrible feeling when I looked at the new 'skyline'. At least it looks different enough for it to be it's own car like they want. I still think I would try to get one from motorex because let's face it, it would still be a helluva lot cooler driving around in a RHD RB26 GT-R!
  #8  
Old 10-24-2001, 06:06 PM
igor@af's Avatar
igor@af igor@af is offline
Your friendly AF Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 5,063
Thanks: 26
Thanked 104 Times in 69 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to igor@af Send a message via AIM to igor@af
Please discuss the R35 Concept car in this thread:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t9592.html


Thanks everyone
__________________
Welcome to the Revolution
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Skyline seized by US Customs GTES-t General Discussion 12 06-23-2004 08:37 AM
Anyone with a legal Skyline in the US? J_Spec_NiTeMaRe General Discussion 15 03-24-2004 05:05 PM
importing a skyline to the US wrx_rated General Discussion 11 12-20-2003 03:21 PM
Who in the Government Do We Lynch For Not Being Able to Have Skylines in the US ElGOATODIABLO Classifieds 4 11-08-2003 09:32 PM
Bring the Skyline to the US tharam04 General Discussion 6 03-22-2003 11:00 AM

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts