|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better. |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello everyone. I am a 21 year old college student from ND. I just wanted to introduce my self and say hi. So where is everyone from?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
by the way, my name is Randy
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi there! Welcome to AF!
__________________
Like a boy - but BETTER! 2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X 1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe Inform yourself: AF User Guidelines |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sup'.:coolguy:
__________________
Alan
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello
__________________
There's no replacement for displacement...No, not even a turbo. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
A shameless plug for your forums Oz
:finger: Welcome to AF Randy
__________________
Check out my Pride and joy in AF- and discuss your favourite Alfa Romeo ![]() 2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey, randy. im from florida.
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool my name is Randy too.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Randy! I'm in Central Wisconsin and I drive rusty FORDS. I'm new here too.
__________________
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, If it wasn't for FORD, All my tools would rust. Fritz |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to AF Randy, Im from Ohio and drive a 1998 Grand Prix GTP Full time and a 2001 Howe Race Car in the summer.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi randy welcome to af!!!!
__________________
My projects: Revell Golf GTI: 100% (done) Revell 99 mustang cobra: 100% (done) tamya honda s2000: 0% (I'm starting it) fujimi honda civic: 0% ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|