|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey to all people on this forums, I am not new, only new to the mclaren portion of the forums. Anyways I need some help, I have a couple videos of the mclarens, but I was wondering if all you guys out there can post some videos so I can download, it doesnt matter what model though, f1 xp4 , lm, gtr etc... Mostly I want videos that were taken from inside like the factory, a tour, or if possible any from gumball 3000. Any highly detailed images of a nice metallic blue mclaren would be good
Also if you all can post any big images of the speedometer, rpm gauge, etc... I really need these badly, I am a 16 year old 3d artist from Toronto, and in desperate need for pictures for my new 3d project, the oh so beautifull McLaren F1.Thanks, this would all be GREATLY appreciated ![]() McLaren F1 - 6.1L V12 Beauty and - the Beast
__________________
Yes, I made that picture in my avatar. -Nick |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
look around on kazaa?
__________________
Stoodent Driver. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
whoa!! you replied already, ahevnt even been posted for like 2 mins, lol kazaa dont have anything good.
__________________
Yes, I made that picture in my avatar. -Nick |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea..... So no one have any good McLaren F1 Vids?
__________________
Hamann 2001 E46 M3 Laguna Seca 2 357.9 kw / 479.9 bhp @ 5400 rpm 312 kph / 193.9 mph 0-60 : 4.2 seconds Would I kill a man for it? You know it. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
well the care is rare...
and the vids... hm donīt know if there are so much more than the top gear |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't have any videos of a tour or the gumball 3000. But I do have a few small videos of a McLaren racing a Supra and a Mclaren driving down a road and stopping. I have a few pics of the blue F1. I'm not at home right now so I can't post them. I'm pretty sure that I have a link to over 10 pics of it.
__________________
-Joshua |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't find the website that had the blue F1. I thought I added it to my favorites, but it's gone now. Here is another good site.
http://www.centralcoastweb.com/nsxb/...n/mclaren.html
__________________
-Joshua |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
F1's suck
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
and @ dapriceiswrongb :finger: :finger:
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|