|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: WHich of these cars is better and more good looking (pictures below!!) | |||
| Hispano Suiza 21-gts |
|
17 | 73.91% |
| Laraki Fulgura |
|
6 | 26.09% |
| Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Rare Cars
WHich of these rare cars is better? (pictures below!!)
Hispano Suiza 21-gts Laraki Fulgura :ylsuper |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Based off looks alone, give me the Hispano.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
whoa is the hispano actually a street legal road car? and the laraki looks sorta like a F360 modena bite off. but the hispano blew me away with the way it looks. it looks like a saleen made by aston martin. is it made by aston martin? because the badge in the front looks very simliar.
__________________
303whp stock internal KA-T 94 Acura NSX Best E.T. 13.559 Best Trap speed 107.62 mph |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't like either of them. They look like they use parts from other cars and just glued together. But if I had to choose I'd take the Laraki Fulgura because I HATE THE HISPANIC.
The pic you have is aweful... try these: ![]()
__________________
SOLID! crew (circa 2002). DeLorean moderator. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would take the Hispano Suiza 21-gts but thier both hot:coolguy:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like this one better :
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
SOLID! crew (circa 2002). DeLorean moderator. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll got with a 931... they made less than 13,000 and thats rare enough for me... remember, rare means parts are hard to find.
__________________
![]() Connor - Porsche Nazi since 2001, VW defiler since 2004 This here's a Fabrication forum! My lugnut requires more torque than your LS1 makes. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ummm, i like the silver one....
:frog:
__________________
EVER SEE A FAMILY SEDAN TAKE A 5 LITRE MUSTANG? I HAVE! ![]() Not Your Regular SSEi ... 1. Rebuilt, finely tuned engine. 2. Custom exhaust, similar to flowmaster 3. Matching intercooler 4. Re-calibrated s/c and transmission to match the above mods 5. Port polish and custom headers 6. Itchy right foot Dynojet: 298hp, 306 ft/lbs torque (at tires) 0-60: 5.479 seconds 1/4 Mile: est 13.4 seconds (hoping!) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Say what you will about Ford, but they build very good engines(for perfomance). With $1500, I can build a Ford smallblock that makes 400hp/500ftlbs.
__________________
![]() Connor - Porsche Nazi since 2001, VW defiler since 2004 This here's a Fabrication forum! My lugnut requires more torque than your LS1 makes. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Purely from a looks perspective I'd definitely go with the Laraki Fulgura.
:licker:
__________________
My latest ride! ![]() 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-t |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
.
Quote:
__________________
'01 S-10 Xtreme - Supercharged 4.3L V6, 10 psi. '88 Firebird Trans Am GTA - 5.7L V8, 4spd auto. '06 GTO Brazen Orange Metallic - 6.0L V8, 6spd (the new toy/daily driver) |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha, I couldn't get a 4.6 for $1500
I speak of the old junkyard dog, the 400M. Based off the 351 Cleveland, it has a 1" taller deck height, and a potential for a 7+ liter stroker engine. It's a torque monster, and with a $1500 build (new pistons, intake manifold, carb, cam, distributor, heads from Aussie 351C/302C) will make 500lbft on the dyno... Upgrade to a steel crank and good rods(stroke it while you're at it), slap on a blower or turbos, and you have potential for a 1000 lbft...
__________________
![]() Connor - Porsche Nazi since 2001, VW defiler since 2004 This here's a Fabrication forum! My lugnut requires more torque than your LS1 makes. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hispano....
__________________
![]() My new RHD project! Solid Crew (Circa 2002) |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|