-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-11-2002, 12:33 PM
SpeedFreakTom's Avatar
SpeedFreakTom SpeedFreakTom is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SpeedFreakTom
2 more questi0ns

1)how do I put images in my sig?? I tried html, but that aint workin
I want to use this
2)how do I bump my status up from newbie??:grey:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zplate.jpg (5.9 KB, 24 views)
__________________

If pot is wrong does that mean God made a mistake??

Here's a spoon, now go eat my ass!
(Thank You KidRocket for being the ONLY other person on earth I know to use this line!)
  #2  
Old 10-11-2002, 06:19 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Re: 2 more questi0ns

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedFreakTom
1)how do I put images in my sig?? I tried html, but that aint workin
I want to use this
2)how do I bump my status up from newbie??:grey:

For the sig, put this code in:

{img}http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&postid=619979{/img} But change these ---->{ } { } To these --------> [ ] [ ]

It's called VB Code

To move up from a newbie. Keep doing what your doing now, and it will change.
  #3  
Old 10-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Damien's Avatar
Damien Damien is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,338
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Damien Send a message via MSN to Damien
Yeah, just post whore a little until 50 or 100 posts then you become a level 1 enthusiast!
__________________
  #4  
Old 10-11-2002, 09:53 PM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Damiens still a newbie :finger:





hi
  #5  
Old 10-11-2002, 10:20 PM
SpeedFreakTom's Avatar
SpeedFreakTom SpeedFreakTom is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SpeedFreakTom
YAAAYYYYYY!!!
Horaay for vbcode Yaaayyyyyy!!
I wont be a newbie forever Yyaaayyyyyy!!!!!:jump:
__________________

If pot is wrong does that mean God made a mistake??

Here's a spoon, now go eat my ass!
(Thank You KidRocket for being the ONLY other person on earth I know to use this line!)
  #6  
Old 10-11-2002, 11:33 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedFreakTom
YAAAYYYYYY!!!
Horaay for vbcode Yaaayyyyyy!!
I wont be a newbie forever Yyaaayyyyyy!!!!!:jump:

You cant link from geocities. We cannot see your picture.


www.automotiveforums.com/upload
  #7  
Old 10-12-2002, 09:59 AM
Damien's Avatar
Damien Damien is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,338
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Damien Send a message via MSN to Damien
Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi
Damiens still a newbie :finger:





hi
And Moss makes his grand entrance

Hey! I've been here longer than you!
__________________
  #8  
Old 10-12-2002, 07:22 PM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Quote:
Originally posted by Damien


And Moss makes his grand entrance

Hey! I've been here longer than you!
I'm a better postwhore:finger:
  #9  
Old 10-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Graphik Styles's Avatar
Graphik Styles Graphik Styles is offline
Sikh Pride
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,807
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Graphik Styles
ahh im the best post whore..................im not really
__________________
Formerly known as De$i Gank$ta


Current Status:100%
New Project:Audi Chop
Currently Working On:Nothing
Current Mods: Everythings done
Link:Click Here
  #10  
Old 10-14-2002, 03:37 AM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Quote:
Originally posted by De$i Gank$ta
ahh im the best post whore..................im not really
indeed j00 is not
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tell me more tell me more!! mentalmickey M Bodies 1 01-18-2002 02:07 PM
more and more people are using the EVOVII in Malaysia but... 206wrc Lancer 12 10-01-2001 07:40 PM

 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts