-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-25-2002, 10:20 PM
-Josh-'s Avatar
-Josh- -Josh- is offline
Automotive love doctor
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,000
Thanks: 50
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
An immaculate car

I saw a gorgeuos car. A black Porche 911 GT2......OHH MAN!!
__________________
Self improvement is masturbation


AF User Guidelines



What is a mippie? - click
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2002, 04:53 AM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Z28Josh
I saw a gorgeuos car. A black Porche 911 GT2......OHH MAN!!
it was a 993 right???? I don't know if they make black 996's....I may have to check.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-28-2002, 04:58 AM
Judge's Avatar
Judge Judge is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,118
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi


it was a 993 right???? I don't know if they make black 996's....I may have to check.....

good thing he didnt say anything about a black 996 then aye.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-29-2002, 04:33 PM
Porsche's Avatar
Porsche Porsche is offline
Pretty much amazing
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 3,764
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi


it was a 993 right???? I don't know if they make black 996's....I may have to check.....
Oh man, where have you been?


996 GT2,

A 911 Turbo + 41Bhp - AWD + One badass Wing = A reason to sell the house.
__________________


ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-30-2002, 02:41 PM
YogsVR4's Avatar
YogsVR4 YogsVR4 is offline
Funding the welfare state
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,795
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche


Oh man, where have you been?


996 GT2,

A 911 Turbo + 41Bhp - AWD + One badass Wing = A reason to sell the house.
If only we could live in the car













__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-30-2002, 07:59 PM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche


Oh man, where have you been?


996 GT2,

A 911 Turbo + 41Bhp - AWD + One badass Wing = A reason to sell the house.

I was talking about the GT2 996, not the standard

I only see them in silver
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2002, 08:31 PM
YellowMaranello's Avatar
YellowMaranello YellowMaranello is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to YellowMaranello
Re: Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi



I was talking about the GT2 996, not the standard

I only see them in silver
You ONLY see them in silver? What I would give to ONLY see one.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2002, 08:58 PM
|Banchi1O5|'s Avatar
|Banchi1O5| |Banchi1O5| is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to |Banchi1O5| Send a message via Yahoo to |Banchi1O5|
you can live in a car
but you cant drive a house!
__________________
Reefer Does Me
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2002, 05:50 AM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowMaranello


You ONLY see them in silver? What I would give to ONLY see one.

Surely they would have one at your local Porsche dealer
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-09-2002, 06:33 PM
Porsche's Avatar
Porsche Porsche is offline
Pretty much amazing
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 3,764
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Moss1O6GTi



Surely they would have one at your local Porsche dealer

You'd think they would.
__________________


ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-11-2002, 05:41 PM
YellowMaranello's Avatar
YellowMaranello YellowMaranello is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to YellowMaranello
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche



You'd think they would.
You would also think I have a local Porsche dealer. But you have to understand, I see NO nice cars around here.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-16-2002, 03:00 AM
Ssom's Avatar
Ssom Ssom is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,232
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An immaculate car

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowMaranello


You would also think I have a local Porsche dealer. But you have to understand, I see NO nice cars around here.

And just where is this armpit of America????
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-16-2002, 05:49 PM
Porsche's Avatar
Porsche Porsche is offline
Pretty much amazing
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 3,764
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Alaska might be a good bet geographically, but Florida sounds a bit more realistic.
__________________


ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-16-2002, 09:24 PM
YellowMaranello's Avatar
YellowMaranello YellowMaranello is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to YellowMaranello
New Jersey. Look at it on the map, it looks like an armpit. Plus no one likes us New Jersey folk anyways, and northern Jersey smells funny, lol.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Would you drive a different car than your own? Lionkind Cars in General 0 04-01-2009 07:04 PM
Cars for the Cure 2009 Pictures Pastapuck Car Shows 0 02-11-2009 10:45 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts