|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Suspension setups, shocks, springs, tires, handling. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
i`ve checked all around my area for an inner tire rod (left) but still they are telling me its back ordered so if anyone knows where i can get one so please help me, in newyork.:flash:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Right front inner tire rod
I took my car for an inspection and was told
I needed a R/F inner tire. What exactly is the function of a tire rod and how long can I do without it
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|