-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-10-2006, 01:40 PM
madoc05 madoc05 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wtb SAFC

Hey i'm looking for a SAFC if anyone has one for sale i could really use it. Thanks for the help
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-10-2006, 03:10 PM
blk_srt's Avatar
blk_srt blk_srt is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,318
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to blk_srt Send a message via MSN to blk_srt
Re: Wtb

try dsm tuners
__________________

2004 Flame Red SRT-4
|Audiobahn 1200Q|Rockford 602s|Jensen flip out dvd|
Mods:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-10-2006, 03:23 PM
l_eclipse_l's Avatar
l_eclipse_l l_eclipse_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,772
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Wtb

Ebay would also be a good place to look.
__________________
'92 3000gt SL

Zoom Stage 1 Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjewer1
I disagree. Better is better. Bigger is just bigger.

I just made that up, and I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Black99GST's Avatar
Black99GST Black99GST is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,966
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Black99GST
Re: Wtb

i got one... its not really for sale... but if you wanted to make an offer, we can see... its new, its a little scratch up from some FAGG at the body shop my car was at *when i got hit by that vette...* he wiped it down with a paper towel... but its in 100% working order (i think, i dont have it installed, i just picked it up for ebay, but it was in the back seat in the wreck) i can take a pic if you seriously want it... let me know...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-11-2006, 12:10 AM
kjewer1 kjewer1 is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,342
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Wtb

Would it be that much harder to add "AFC" to your title? I Would have skipped over this thread due it's excessive vaguery, but I was hoping someone was looking for a T67 turbo kit that I happen to be selling. I also have an AFC that I would let go for 25 bucks, but I'll hold on to it for the next guy that knows how to make thread titles.
__________________
Kevin Jewer
RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180
Mightymax - 10.7 at 125
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2006, 12:25 AM
AbsoluteGTR's Avatar
AbsoluteGTR AbsoluteGTR is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteGTR Send a message via MSN to AbsoluteGTR
Re: Wtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 GSXracer
Would it be that much harder to add "AFC" to your title? I Would have skipped over this thread due it's excessive vaguery, but I was hoping someone was looking for a T67 turbo kit that I happen to be selling. I also have an AFC that I would let go for 25 bucks, but I'll hold on to it for the next guy that knows how to make thread titles.
LMFAO...thats so cruel. But good.

Serously why just type "WTB"? People....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-11-2006, 07:04 AM
madoc05 madoc05 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Wtb

Sorry I ment to put SAFC in the title just was late for class and in a hurry sorry again.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-11-2006, 08:23 AM
-Josh-'s Avatar
-Josh- -Josh- is offline
Automotive love doctor
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,000
Thanks: 50
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
Re: Wtb SAFC

Fixed
__________________
Self improvement is masturbation


AF User Guidelines



What is a mippie? - click
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-11-2006, 08:47 AM
l_eclipse_l's Avatar
l_eclipse_l l_eclipse_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,772
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Wtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 GSXracer
I'll hold on to it for the next guy that knows how to make thread titles.
Newbs will learn real quick that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoc05
Sorry I ment to put SAFC in the title just was late for class and in a hurry sorry again.
And dude...seriously it was 4 extra letters. No excuses for that.
__________________
'92 3000gt SL

Zoom Stage 1 Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjewer1
I disagree. Better is better. Bigger is just bigger.

I just made that up, and I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-11-2006, 08:56 AM
kjewer1 kjewer1 is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,342
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Wtb SAFC

I didn't mean to single this guy out, it's a forum-wide problem. I was just in a rare mood at ~2am last night, first day off after a 52 hour night shift compressed work week is a bitch.
__________________
Kevin Jewer
RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180
Mightymax - 10.7 at 125
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-11-2006, 09:06 AM
-Josh-'s Avatar
-Josh- -Josh- is offline
Automotive love doctor
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,000
Thanks: 50
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
Re: Wtb SAFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 GSXracer
I didn't mean to single this guy out, it's a forum-wide problem. I was just in a rare mood at ~2am last night, first day off after a 52 hour night shift compressed work week is a bitch.

See, the poor little fella just needed a nap..
__________________
Self improvement is masturbation


AF User Guidelines



What is a mippie? - click
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-11-2006, 01:13 PM
kjewer1 kjewer1 is offline
AF - Advisor
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,342
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Wtb SAFC

And some food! LMAO
__________________
Kevin Jewer
RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180
Mightymax - 10.7 at 125
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts