|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Seat Covers?
The leather on the driver’s side seat has worn out and I’m looking for a nice seat cover for it. So far everything I have tried looks horrible or doesn’t allow easy access to the seat electric seat controls. Does anyone know where I might find a custom cover for a 1997 Pontiac grand prix
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Seat Covers?
I don't know if they still can get them, but when I used to work for Advance Auto Parts a few years ago, they had a line of custom fit, made to order seat covers that were pretty nice. I ordered a set once for a guy with a Jeep Wrangler (in neoprene so they'd be waterproof), and they looked nice and fit perfect. If you have an Advance in you area, give them a try.
__________________
![]() Still waiting for the "good old days" I'll get to bore my future grandchildren with! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Seat Covers?
Thanks for the tip. I did check them out. They run about $200.00
I'll have to think about whether I want to spend that kind of money.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Seat Covers?
Check this e-bay link out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-03...spagenameZWDVW
__________________
![]() Still waiting for the "good old days" I'll get to bore my future grandchildren with! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Seat Covers?
Seat Cover Connection on EBay is another. Great variety including custom.
http://search.stores.ebay.com/SEAT-C...reHeaderSearch
__________________
'08 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (Dark Slate Metallic) - LS4 5.3L V8 '02 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 - LA1 3400 V6 '99 Buick Regal LS - L36 Series II 3800 V6 '03 Honda CR250R MX - 2 Stroke 250cc '97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - L67 Series II 3800 V6 Supercharged (Sold) Timeslip 08/12/06 AF Community Guidelines |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|