-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-24-2002, 12:20 PM
RazorGTR's Avatar
RazorGTR RazorGTR is offline
Skyline Man
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 4,800
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I am sorry

To the mods of AF and those who I have offended for my post in the thread "How do people become a mod", I am sorry for using a poor choice of smilie icons. I was only having a bit of a poke an nothing more was intended or implied.

I have had no idea that AF has/was/is going through a bad time with flaming recently, as explained to me. I ment in no way to insinuate that in to become a moderator here at AF you had to perform an act in the discription of the smilie. I know the mods chosen here have done a good serivce and Igor has rewarded them for their hard work in becoming more of an asset to the boards.

I will use much better judgement and choice of wording in future posts.

Again if I have offended you I am sorry and it was not the intent.
__________________
You don't own a Skyline, then don't cry to me about it!
1992 Silver R32 GTR tickled to 450hp. - Sold when I left NZ in 2004
Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Never confuse kindess with weakness.
AF user guidelines, Please remember to abide by them
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2002, 02:42 PM
speediva's Avatar
speediva speediva is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,253
Thanks: 110
Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
I think we can handle it.... this time

Good to see you back browsing the boards again! Don't be such a stranger.
__________________
Like a boy - but BETTER!

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2002, 06:30 PM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
You know my address to send the beers
__________________

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-24-2002, 09:14 PM
taranaki's Avatar
taranaki taranaki is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16,048
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As always,I will accept this post at face value.....although trusting people can and does mean that occasionally I feel that I get "used".

There are side issues to this episode best left alone.All I will ask is that if ANYBODY has personal issues from outside of AF with another member,That they deal with them OUTSIDE of AF. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts