|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello..I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500. I am trying to find where the module, or fuse, that controls the chimes, buzzer, what ever you want to call it, that should go off when my key are in the ignition and the lights are left on. I think it might have been disconnected from the previous owner and I want to re-connect it.
Last edited by Wolfgang97838; 02-06-2006 at 12:56 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
Hello Dodge Fans
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
Welcome.
You'd find Dodge fans in the Dodge forum
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|