-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-12-2005, 03:13 AM
E Honda's Avatar
E Honda E Honda is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to E Honda
Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Ok I searched this time first as well as many websites.

I am looking for a nice pair of carbon fiber side skirts for a 92-95 civic 2 door coupe. Anyone know of anyplace?

Thanks.

E Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2005, 03:45 AM
QUICK_EG_B16A QUICK_EG_B16A is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 296
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I know importfan.com has them, but I've heard they are shady to deal with, you also may want to try vis or seibon.
__________________
For sale or trade:
1992 Honda Civic CX Hatch
jdm B16A B.A.R. APPROVED
too much to list.
PM is the key!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2005, 12:51 AM
E Honda's Avatar
E Honda E Honda is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to E Honda
Re: Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICK_EG_B16A
Well I know importfan.com has them, but I've heard they are shady to deal with, you also may want to try vis or seibon.
Nothing there that looks worth a flip to me..........Besides you say they are shady I am staying in the sun.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-17-2005, 01:10 AM
eckoman_pdx's Avatar
eckoman_pdx eckoman_pdx is offline
Honda God
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,780
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Try pming Silverbolt and asking him. He knows a heck of a lot when it comes to finding hard to find body components. I'll try to look and see if I can find some also when I have some extra time, but I'm not sure when that'll be.
__________________


It's just that easy folks... mind the forum guidelines and we're cool.
Empty Pockets Racing Member #6
EPR Member 4 Life
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts