|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Need ideas for first date
Well, this is my first post about girls. I'm probably going to ask one out pretty soon, but I don't have a good activity for a first date. Going to a movie is too boring, and don't get to interact much. So, let's hear those first date ideas.
__________________
2001 Honda S2000 New Formula Red Mods: Engine: Comptech Air Intake Box, miscellanous chrome dress up pieces Suspension: Comptech front strut tower bar Exterior: Grillcraft grill, lots of wax Interior: Rick's leather console cover, Muz one-piece luxury floormats, Rick's windscreen, Electronics/Audio: Polk speakers Wheels/tires: 18" SSR Competition wheels with 225/40 and 255/35 tires
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
go to a sex shop....i know i'd like to do that on a first date
__________________
Zach |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Need ideas for first date
Italian Resturant...
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
Also, let's try to keep it serious.
__________________
2001 Honda S2000 New Formula Red Mods: Engine: Comptech Air Intake Box, miscellanous chrome dress up pieces Suspension: Comptech front strut tower bar Exterior: Grillcraft grill, lots of wax Interior: Rick's leather console cover, Muz one-piece luxury floormats, Rick's windscreen, Electronics/Audio: Polk speakers Wheels/tires: 18" SSR Competition wheels with 225/40 and 255/35 tires
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Go bowling. Yes I know it's kinda cheese but you get to check out her ...... well you know.
Also it's easy to talk and make fun of other people around you as an ice breaker.
__________________
2003 Honda Element EX 2002 Kia Spectra (can't "Improve" or wife will kill me) 1986 Dodge Ramcharger (For sale with a 1966 Rambler 660 classic to boot) ![]() " Idon't know how many of them it would've taken to whoop my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use. Thats a handy little piece of information to have right there." "Ron White" http://www.myspace.com/officer_redneck |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
I usually do dinner since there is jack to do where I live.
Bowling sounds like a good idea though.
__________________
MAKE ART, NOT WAR |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Starbucks is usually a good atmosphered place to just sit around and talk, ya know, sort of like a warm up to the actual area of the date. Try to figure out what she likes and base your decision off of that. Popular sporting events could be fun, like NFL or MLB. Otherwise just pick a place that she'd have alot of fun at.
__________________
_______A-10 Aircraft Armament Systems Apprentice vv Can't get my sig right vv ![]() ![]() Currently in Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona MySpace My S14 and DSM |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
The zoo is always good if she likes animals.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
place some $2 bets at the horsetrack...
__________________
"I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats to every sporting event in Madison Square Garden. So, please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots." |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
Thanks for the ideas. The bowling would be a good idea, but unfortunately I suck, I can only score like a 70.
No horsetracks around here. She likes dirt bikes, and has one at home, but not here. (I'm saving up for a crotch rocket) Red Bud is like less than 10 minutes away from where we live, but there isn't a race there until the 24th/25th. I'm not sure if I want to wait that long though. I was thinking about asking her this coming Monday for a date this next weekend.
__________________
2001 Honda S2000 New Formula Red Mods: Engine: Comptech Air Intake Box, miscellanous chrome dress up pieces Suspension: Comptech front strut tower bar Exterior: Grillcraft grill, lots of wax Interior: Rick's leather console cover, Muz one-piece luxury floormats, Rick's windscreen, Electronics/Audio: Polk speakers Wheels/tires: 18" SSR Competition wheels with 225/40 and 255/35 tires
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
do you have any putput gokart places near by? Thats always a great first date. Lots to do and still room to talk. Or you could do something really simple, a picnic would not be bad. Find a nice scenic spot, a lake or something like that.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
I took my ex out to a movie, but we missed the movie so we just hanged around for 3 hours and bullshitted about the movie to her parents (we were suppose to come straight home if we missed the movie), but our first real date was to an Italian resturant then to the movies
.....
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
Quote:
![]() Seriously there are a lot of good ideas here. I would include the possibility of a nature hike. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
__________________
Mark's Garage est. 1983 |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
Rent a Ferrari, maybe then she won't notice the actual date and you will still score.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need ideas for first date
Dont be stupid...
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|