|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw this on Pardon The Interruption on ESPN. Supposedly, Iron Mike Tyson is getting back in the spotlight but not in boxing folks. No, no. But he is said to want to be in porn. WTF!!!
This is like the funniest shit I heard all day. I mean come on! Tyson in a porno. Just hope he keeps his biting to himself...if you know what im talking about!!! HOOTERS!!!!!!
__________________
Sorry i'm busy...lolNever have sex! The virgin never dies!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
porno w/ a boxing story line. i bet its gay porn. swigz didnt u say u wanted to co star?
since he shares the bootom bunk w/ another guy du du du hear comes the wrath of his ban stick
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
*scratches head* something just doesnt seem right about mike tyson in a porn....cant you just hear his whiney childish voice now "Oh baby, yeah *CHOMP*"
__________________
Here's to being single, seeing double, and sleeping triple
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Tyson again
Quote:
You just ruined my life... |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Tyson again
Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
I'm not surprised. I wonder if his equipment is as small and whiney as his voice?
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Tyson again
Quote:
![]() Just kidding, just kidding!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
::squeaky/whiney voice::
"I will beat your little cracker ass if you dont bend over!"
__________________
-Tony- Sold my Z28 looong ago. Now sporting an '03 TJ.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tyson again
lol.....this is some funny shit talking bout Tyson. I can imagine his whiney voice while f***ing a girl.
__________________
Sorry i'm busy...lolNever have sex! The virgin never dies!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tyson again
Are you serious? This may be the most ridiculous thing I'ev ever heard.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
WOW....I think I am scared for life
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Tyson again
Yes im serious. I saw this shit on PTI on ESPN. I dont know if he is serious or he's just joking. Hey...that guy needs money.
__________________
Sorry i'm busy...lolNever have sex! The virgin never dies!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is he even smart enough to do porn?
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
thats pretty weird, but not as weird as lil jon's porno he has goin on.......now thats freaky imagine watching that and just hearing him say..YEEEAH!, or OKAY, WHAT
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tyson again
Quote:
__________________
![]() SoStAsSaId: and the flight attendant is cute... if i was a lesbian, i'd join the mile high club <---call this number
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|