-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street
Register FAQ Community
WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Chevelle_454's Avatar
Chevelle_454 Chevelle_454 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Finished!! Ford T 1925 rod

My 2nd proyect AMT Ford T25 Rod 1:25

RatRod/Old School style

















__________________
_____________________________________________
.::My Album::. http://www.flickr.com/photos/chevelle454


Last edited by Chevelle_454; 06-30-2005 at 04:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2005, 03:18 AM
assad_l's Avatar
assad_l assad_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,043
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to assad_l
Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Looks like a pretty cool model and looks like your doing a very good and clean job. keep up the good work man.
__________________
Assad..
starting 180sx project soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRodKEfeZ4 <<<CHECK IT LOLL
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2005, 05:57 AM
GvEman's Avatar
GvEman GvEman is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,989
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Looks sweet! And nice rims you have on it! Keep it up!
__________________
Best Regards
Anton
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-17-2005, 06:00 AM
flying finn's Avatar
flying finn flying finn is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 412
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Looks fantastic! Refreshing change to the tuning scene seen here, allthough I think the forums are going to the right direction from this point of view
Anyway what colour are you going to paint this and is it going to recieve any weathering?
__________________
"Rat rod – Usually a hot rod with an excessive amount of patina and some less than ideal engineering principles"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-17-2005, 06:40 AM
BlownSS454's Avatar
BlownSS454 BlownSS454 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 48
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to BlownSS454 Send a message via Yahoo to BlownSS454
Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Nice bro! I've been looking for one of these! My eyes must be decieving me, but it looks like the chassis is snapped????????????? I wanna get one of these, and build a custom chassis for it...
__________________


Work(s) In Progress:

'70 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454: Painted, needs the details to be completed.
'94 Chevrolet Impala SS: Painted and paint got screwed up. Possibly starting over. Needs a bunch of work.

Gran Turismo 4 Progress: 100%
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2005, 09:59 AM
SidewayzS15's Avatar
SidewayzS15 SidewayzS15 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SidewayzS15
Re: Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS454
Nice bro! I've been looking for one of these! My eyes must be decieving me, but it looks like the chassis is snapped????????????? I wanna get one of these, and build a custom chassis for it...
Not snapped my young padawon, an old lowering technique... Looks really good man I love hot rods like this, especially ratrods. Keep up the good work!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2005, 06:40 PM
tigeraid's Avatar
tigeraid tigeraid is offline
Authorized Vendor
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,129
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: W.I.P. Ford T 1925 rod

Looks badass! Can't wait to see the finish. How'd you make the rusted/steel look on the frame rails?
__________________



Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts