|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
| View Poll Results: What Color Will Project Dakota Be? | |||
| Metalic Silver/Grafix |
|
4 | 16.00% |
| Black Pearl/Grafix |
|
5 | 20.00% |
| Orange Pearl/No Grafix |
|
15 | 60.00% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() ![]() Just A Quick Look At My Newest Project '95 Dakota Clubcab Shaved & Smoothed! Rolled Rear Pan,Upper & Lower Front Bumpers Will Be Molded As One(Maybe a Mod Or Two) ![]() Full Custom Interior(Subs/Amps,C/F) More Updates To Come!! Let Me Know What You Think! The Final Color(s) Are Still Up In The Air(lol) And I'm Open To Suggestions Last edited by evo8owner; 06-18-2005 at 09:18 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
I suggest pics that work.
__________________
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
Sorry, My Photo Hosting Was Site Is Down,
So I Moved Them Here. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow man, love that!!!
__________________
I want to build models again :' ( |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
Looks awesome. Is this the lindburg kit? If so, where'd you get it????
__________________
2002 F150 SuperCab FX4 6" Fabtech, 3" BL, Detroit locker, Edge tuned, Yukon 4.56s, 37" Nittos, Harley lights, Depo fogs, 8K HIDs, Powerstop brakes 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 302 H.O, A9L ECU swap, 65mm TB, 73mm Granetelli MAF, FRPP 30lb injectors, Walbro 255, MSD ignition, Powerdyne BD11 supercharger, Efans, T-5 swap w/ FRPP flywheel, Ram HDX clutch and adjustable Steeda clutch quadrant, 4.10 gears, Nitto NT555R radials 2000 OBS Tahoe Z71 6k HIDs, 33" Goodyears. 280k mile daily beater |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
sick job so far i love those rims!
__________________
Project Lexus Revive
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
man thats looking good what kit is it ?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
Quote:
I've Had This One For Years!(Allways Knew I Would Do Somthing With It Someday lol) It's In The "Putty" Stage Now,But I Shaved All The Handles, Smoothed The Tailgate/Top Rail(Look At A 1/1 And You Can See What I Mean) The Rollpan Was Cake,Might Do A How-To On It As I Said Before I Still Need A Color For It. (Maybe Mica Red Over Gold Base) Thanks For The Feedback! Jake(evo8wner) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks awesome so far, can't wait finish of this project.
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() Not Much Of An Update, But It's In Primer And Waiting For Color. Now This Is The Part Where You Come In, What Color Will It Be?
So Let Me Know What You Think Thanks,Jake(evo8owner) |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
i chose orange i think it would compliment the lines of the truck and those kick ass rims!
__________________
Project Lexus Revive
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
I chose orange. But add some gunmetal in there somewhere. Keep up the great work!
Frank X. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: WIP Dodge Dakota Custom
orange. No graphics.
__________________
2002 F150 SuperCab FX4 6" Fabtech, 3" BL, Detroit locker, Edge tuned, Yukon 4.56s, 37" Nittos, Harley lights, Depo fogs, 8K HIDs, Powerstop brakes 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 302 H.O, A9L ECU swap, 65mm TB, 73mm Granetelli MAF, FRPP 30lb injectors, Walbro 255, MSD ignition, Powerdyne BD11 supercharger, Efans, T-5 swap w/ FRPP flywheel, Ram HDX clutch and adjustable Steeda clutch quadrant, 4.10 gears, Nitto NT555R radials 2000 OBS Tahoe Z71 6k HIDs, 33" Goodyears. 280k mile daily beater |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks For The Input,I'm Liking The Orange Too.
There's A Poll At The Top,What Ever Wins At The End Goes On The Truck! So Put In Your Votes,It's Only Up For Three Days |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|