|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1995 Toyota Trecel
I am looking for a repair manual for a 1995 Toyota trecel. Cant find one
through normal channels. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
From what I've seen, the only manual available for 95 and newer is the actual one from Toyota. Haynes never produced one, not sure about Chilton but I don't think they did either. Sometimes you can find one of the Toyota manuals on eBay for a lot cheaper than buying a brand new one from the dealer. I have one, but I much prefer the Haynes manuals. They're a lot more detailed than the Toyota one.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 1995 Toyota Trecel
Buy a Toyota manual from the telephone numbers in the following link:
http://techinfo.toyota.com/public/main/mdc.html IMO, the Toyota manuals are significantly superior to both Haynes and Chilton.
__________________
Forum Guidelines:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html "What we've got here is a failure to communicate" |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|