-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Kia > Rio | Rio Cinco | Pride
Register FAQ Community
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-15-2005, 10:16 PM
crazymjb crazymjb is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lightbulb The Answer To all your Problems

Ok, I think I have got it. The reason you have all these problems is cause you spent 10k On your car. Yah, that must be it. Heres an Idea, walk for another 2 years and get an Acura, I walked my whole child life, and still walk, its not too bad. Mods, feel free to get rid of me after this post cause I really just wanted to say. KIAs cost 10 K for a reason. I once got a scooter for 100 bucks, it lasted all of 10 hours. SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy something nice. I know its not that simple. If you have a 10k car, get of the web, and put your money towards something nice. Getting a nice car after walking for 2 years is way better then drivin a round in your little 10k piece of korean crap. THe only good korean product is samsung. And surprise surprise, that stuff is expensive. You get what you pay for. Peece out. Im gonna go back to my home forum(acura style).

P.S, please dont support the korean governent, you know they are just gonna try to blow us up.
  #2  
Old 05-16-2005, 09:58 PM
twospirits twospirits is offline
Ex-Janitor of AF
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 8,251
Thanks: 16
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: The Answer To all your Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymjb
Ok, I think I have got it. The reason you have all these problems is cause you spent 10k On your car. Yah, that must be it. Heres an Idea, walk for another 2 years and get an Acura, I walked my whole child life, and still walk, its not too bad. Mods, feel free to get rid of me after this post cause I really just wanted to say. KIAs cost 10 K for a reason. I once got a scooter for 100 bucks, it lasted all of 10 hours. SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy something nice. I know its not that simple. If you have a 10k car, get of the web, and put your money towards something nice. Getting a nice car after walking for 2 years is way better then drivin a round in your little 10k piece of korean crap. THe only good korean product is samsung. And surprise surprise, that stuff is expensive. You get what you pay for. Peece out. Im gonna go back to my home forum(acura style).

P.S, please dont support the korean governent, you know they are just gonna try to blow us up.
Pointless and useless, enjoy your permanent vacation.

TS out
__________________
The more the members are involved in the process of development, the better we will be as a community of Automobile enthusiasts. Have a suggestion to make the community better, let us know.
Remember, the "No" is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes"

Members please read: Guidelines
 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Kia > Rio | Rio Cinco | Pride


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts