|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Brake replacement
Do you replace your own brake? If so, do you replace them with Parts from Lexus? or you get them from over the shelf?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Brake replacement
I use factory Toyota parts on my Lexus, but to be honest, most after markets are just as good, if not better. It's more a rectal thing with me and using Toyota for my Lexus. In terms of price, I did a check before purchasing and they were $49 for Toyota and $38 for PepBoy's brand (I believe Raybestos). $11 bucks over say 40K miles, who cares.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Brake replacement
Some brands and/or grades of brake linings are inferior to Toyota linings for wear, dust, and/or noise. Get recommendations before you buy.
__________________
Forum Guidelines:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html "What we've got here is a failure to communicate" |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Brake replacement
Quote:
I believe he IS here for recommendations. I always use genuine Toyota parts. They should be the best to meet your cars need since they ARE designed for toyota vehicles. Also the quality is much better than most others. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|