|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Diecast Car Modeling Discuss and show diecast vehicles that you have modified, or that you have collected. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
[site pimp]thanks for putting Onyx Autoshop past 15,000 hits[/sitepimp]
On a more substantial note I got my set of Mclaren F1 pictures up. Sadly Gran Turismo 4 has been keeping my attention: ![]() ![]() Enjoy! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
Tires r so damn ugly. But i love the rims and the car. Very pretty
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice job like always G.
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
Raised Whites + European Supercar =
![]() Not really feelin the wheels either. Sorry mang, not your best IMO. Nice model though!
__________________
MAKE ART, NOT WAR |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
Why does everyone complain about the tires? They're stock!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
I just have to ask u one question. Were do u get all of ur custom rims?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: 15k hits, Mclaren F1 pics set up
I got a bunch of the rims from a guy who does 4x4 customs on Dub City trucks. He just keeps the extras so I traded something for a big bunch from him. Alot of them are from Dub City cars I've bought though. I used to have a few Dub and Import Racer cars but I prefered my custom 1:18s to them so the Dubs got scrapped.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Before anyone emails Keith at 4x4city, might I inform you that he does not have any more 1/24 rims. He's been working on 1/18's, but i'm not sure if he would be willing to sell them. But like Gaf, I also received a few great seats of rims from him, I paid him 10 bucks and got 7 sets of real dub city rims.
__________________
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yea, he made a escalade & a Silverado for me, 1:18 Escalade & 1:24 Silverado, They were really nice, If you get a chance, Buy them ;-D.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|