|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish to know what wet sanding is, because I really want to make my Calsonic R32 look good, so I read the How-to's and stuff, but wet sanding is mentioned And i believe is to wet the sand paper and sand, but it just sounds weird, I just want to be clarified.
Thanks,Eduard
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
Threads from the last weeks:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...ht=wet+sanding http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...ht=wet+sanding Please use the search feature
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
Its exactly as it sounds.Just make sure you rinse the paper and the model regularly so you can see your progress.
__________________
www.sigmamansmodels.com |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
Well you didn't tried the search for sure. Same question 4 days ago:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&highlight=wet
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
The search function will turn up all sorts of relevant threads.
Give it a try before starting a new thread, the question may already have been covered. http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...light=wet+sand http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...light=wet+sand |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
Holy simultaneous replies Batman! Talk about opening the floodgates!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
You guys are all soo slow.
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
Only 'cause I'm on dial-up!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
So am I
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wet Sanding?
now I know why the search was a bit slow, we were all looking for the samething
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I can lock this thread quicker than you!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|