|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How to test drive a car
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
that salesman needs to get some balls....... dude didnt even have a license.
__________________
"I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats to every sporting event in Madison Square Garden. So, please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots." |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
Already saw this video. I dont no if this was hear or anothor forum.He fucked up the car so much. I think this was fake becouse how would they get the shots outside of the car.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
if thats the one with the 03 cobra, its incredible.
at the beginning they talk about getting rolls, i think that is hilarious.
__________________
Co-Founder of AF V-Card Club 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra: Cobra R rims, Magnaflow CB. "no way man...i saw an LS1 fight godzilla and the LS1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god and god was like bring it bitch so they fought and the LS1 beat god now the LS1 is god because its the greatest thing ever." |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
haha yeah, i saw this before
mad hilarious
__________________
1990 Honda CRX Next Project: b16a DREAMWORKS Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/id/importscrx |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
"what assholes!"
LOL
__________________
![]() SoStAsSaId: and the flight attendant is cute... if i was a lesbian, i'd join the mile high club <---call this number
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
that video has been out for awhile now, everytime i see it i wanna kick that guys ass
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
All 3 of them were dumb.
__________________
1995 3000GT VR-4 Installed: ESP front precat eliminating downpipe, test pipe, RF-1008 K&N, Dejon tool Y pipe, 1G DSM BOV, MSD wires, Guted rear pre cat, ISSPRO EV Marine boost gauge, IPO MBC, EGR blockoffs, Palm m515 dataloger setup, NGK iridium plugs, SPEC stage II clutch 500ft/lb, 5300k HID plug and play setup. Soon:Topline Engineering ground wires. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
It was posted in the Cars in General forum before. They were arguing whether or not it was real or not. I think it was real. I once jumped the timing belt on a test drive. I just returned the car and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. They didn't ask for my licence though.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
My favorite line ....
"I think I smell clutch ..." ![]()
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
THAT was soooo funny!!
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
Retard. I feel so bad for the poor guy who got stuck with that Cobra. Wonder if he inspected the tires?
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: How to test drive a car
Salesman deserves to get fired....What a moron.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: How to test drive a car
Quote:
__________________
![]() SoStAsSaId: and the flight attendant is cute... if i was a lesbian, i'd join the mile high club <---call this number
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|