|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Motorsports Post topics for any "Work In Process" motorsports vehicles in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Hi!!!!!! This is my next project the convertion kit Nastro Azzurro ( Progressing slow )
One pic for reference ![]() Some parts will be changed the air intake replaced in front Some body changes (and maybe the chassis will be modified) and decals (some decals will be make by me with a decal paper) Some progress pic ![]() Thank's! and remember this is a ver slow project
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Quote:
Back to your project Apart from that you will have a rare piece on your shelf I think it will be stunning. Progress with the air duct lucks good so far, will be interesting to follow the work on the rear cowling. best regards Joel
__________________
Visit my FB page www.facebook.com/one12th |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Nice subject Roca, glad to see it done in 1/12. Rear will be a bit tricky but it can be done, good luck I will follow.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Hey Roca, good luck with this project, looks like you know what you are doing.
![]() I guess Tamiya figured that to the casual fan the two bikes looked the same so there was no reason to retool a 2001 version. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey! thank's guys , my future objective is create a collection about the Valentino Rossi's bikes because of it i make this.
I hope put more pics soon but i have other things to do (GTA SA , to end the 206 WRC... )I forgot one thing! this kit is in 1/12 (Tamiya) Bye!!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi! i found another change see the pic
![]() I have some bikes dismantled (the first bad bikes) and i will search the piece the one that looks alike more (or modify this) |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
I don't know too much about bikes but if they are anything like race and rally cars they tend to evolve over the season, with the late cars often ending up completely different to the early one. Maybe it is the same with the 2001 NSR? i.e. if you can find pictures of one of the early races, the bike may have been more similar to the 2000 model?
Just a thought, keep up the good work!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Phil is right you should focus on one exact race because the bike is changed through out the season.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Quote:
best regards Joel
__________________
Visit my FB page www.facebook.com/one12th |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
There is one more thing to take care of and that is the lower part of fairing at the bottom of the bike the 2000 version has almost straight line and 2001 version has a big cut in fairing, here is the link.
http://www.gpone.com/motomondiale01/...ino/lamoto.htm |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey! thank's for the comments , yes sjelic and thank's for the link ( more pics for my project
) I will try make this project with the appearance equal of the 01 season and good realismIt will be a hard work about the detailed for make this replica I will be search in spanish magazines ( i'm spanish )Thank's and i will hope put some pics this weekend
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
You've got some courage to undertake something like this, your work is excellent!
I look forward to seeing your updates.
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda NSR '00 convertion on '01 Nastro Azzurro (progress)
Hi, looking like a really nice project, I just spotted another difference on the latest pics, the frame seems to be squared up on the 01 right where the seat cowling attaches.
__________________
The Willster.... |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi! thank's
I suppose willster127 that you speak about this ![]() Sorry for my english , some words about the bikes I do not know them |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here are the major differences I managed to find,
I have few more detail photos of 2001 machine that I dig up at home if you want them send me your mail in PM check this http://www.museumcollection.co.jp/ga...onda/01nsr.htm
Last edited by sjelic; 11-05-2004 at 04:06 AM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|