-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics
Register FAQ Community
Cosmetics interior, exterior, wheels.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-03-2002, 08:28 PM
Fabius Fabius is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Fabius
Exclamation Need your HELP! Thanks in Advanced

ok my 1993 G20 is on da way sweet blackness wit cloth interior.. my question to you is what do i have to do to change my G20 into a Primera. Whats da difference between da GT version an the normal version...??? WHere could i find the Primera taggs and the nissan ones?
Im only doing this cause i was born in Romania an my parents are saying im loosing my European spirit, AN BECAUSE I LOVE THE CAR



I thank you for your help.
__________________
Born in Easter Europe, now a Canadian caker... Tryin to trasform my G20 into Euro Primera.

love me rice on plate not on cars!!

stock so far... sad isnt it
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2002, 08:51 PM
frogg's Avatar
frogg frogg is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 638
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to frogg
For the badge, lots of people on this board will be willing to buy them for ya from Europe and send them your way.. This is how I got mine.

__________________
Troy P.
My "pretty-much-stock" G20
:apoke:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2002, 11:42 PM
atomic-G's Avatar
atomic-G atomic-G is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 430
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to atomic-G
Fabius, are you the one I spoke to on the phone when Paul called me from Rogers? Just checking .

frog, your G looks sweet with those emblems and very clean without the spoiler - I dig . I'm still contemplating whether or not I want the Primera emblems. So the PRIMERA is the one w/o black, but the GT is the one with the black, correct? I know rag could hook these up .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2002, 01:26 AM
frogg's Avatar
frogg frogg is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 638
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to frogg
Both of my emblems have the black border.
About the spoiler, I will be getting one pretty soon.. I really like the IMPUL kit one.
__________________
Troy P.
My "pretty-much-stock" G20
:apoke:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2002, 07:08 AM
v_knot's Avatar
v_knot v_knot is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 340
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to v_knot
I should be getting mine soon. I sent the cheque to ragt20 last week and hopefully he'll receive it soon.

What I want to do also is to lower that Infiniti emblem to the centre. If I am not mistaken, you can order one of these Infiniti emblem at a dealer.
__________________
G20 KR4 Sport
-----------------
Tinted (20%); Momo Cobra Shift Knob w/ Boot; RAZO Titanium Stainless Alloy Pedals; PIAA Super White Bulbs (#15660); PIAA Platinium Super White Clearance Bulbs (#19169); PIAA Ion Crystal Bulbs (#13555); Clear Repeaters; "Primera" badge; "GT" badge; Q45 Infiniti emblem; Red G2 Brake Calipers Paint.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2002, 11:20 AM
atomic-G's Avatar
atomic-G atomic-G is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 430
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to atomic-G
b-b00gie mentioned you can get the bigger infiniti logo off the Q45 at the dealership.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-04-2002, 11:50 AM
v_knot's Avatar
v_knot v_knot is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 340
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to v_knot
Quote:
Originally posted by atomic-G
b-b00gie mentioned you can get the bigger infiniti logo off the Q45 at the dealership.

Yikes! I just made an order of the Infiniti logo for the G20!!! Hmm..I better call in an change it....
__________________
G20 KR4 Sport
-----------------
Tinted (20%); Momo Cobra Shift Knob w/ Boot; RAZO Titanium Stainless Alloy Pedals; PIAA Super White Bulbs (#15660); PIAA Platinium Super White Clearance Bulbs (#19169); PIAA Ion Crystal Bulbs (#13555); Clear Repeaters; "Primera" badge; "GT" badge; Q45 Infiniti emblem; Red G2 Brake Calipers Paint.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-04-2002, 04:00 PM
Fabius Fabius is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Fabius
ok but still???

do you guys have a site which would be so much more easier for me to order them off of???

an whats da difference between a GT primera an a normal Primera??
__________________
Born in Easter Europe, now a Canadian caker... Tryin to trasform my G20 into Euro Primera.

love me rice on plate not on cars!!

stock so far... sad isnt it
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2002, 07:14 PM
AznVirus's Avatar
AznVirus AznVirus is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to AznVirus
Right Hand Drive
__________________
1.6 - The Underdog
GA16DE-T Club!
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need more tourque i need your help!!!!!! marty1 LeSabre 2 02-05-2008 08:51 PM
Who have red top optima on your car I need your help ! Killa Eclipse Problem Diagnosis 20 06-27-2006 10:00 PM
Told my uncle I would help him with his Jetta, now I need your help guys ! 99_Mustang_GT Jetta/Vento/Bora 0 12-28-2003 08:40 PM
Museum need your Help!!!!!! NCMR8CMan@af Corvette 1 01-24-2001 10:01 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts