-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2004, 08:37 PM
rockonyall_2000 rockonyall_2000 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I need a 1.6L!!!

I need some help. I have a 1994 mx-3 and it needs a motor bad! It's a 1.6ltr and I'm looking for the stock replacement for it. so i don't anything bigger i just want the same one. does anyone know where i can get one?
P.S. it's for my g/f
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:06 PM
bmwm3guy's Avatar
bmwm3guy bmwm3guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to bmwm3guy
Re: I need a 1.6L!!!

y dont u want a bigger one? go BP or even BPT!!! Go big or go home!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-12-2004, 04:29 PM
rockonyall_2000 rockonyall_2000 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I need a 1.6L!!!

if you knew my g/f you would know why. And MONEY is the big problem!
But anyone has one in the back of your shed or you know where i can anything that i can just bolt in e-mail me [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-14-2005, 12:36 PM
anavrin333 anavrin333 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to anavrin333
Re: I need a 1.6L!!!

did you ever get a replacement engine? Let me know if you did and you still have the old one.





Quote:
Originally Posted by rockonyall_2000
I need some help. I have a 1994 mx-3 and it needs a motor bad! It's a 1.6ltr and I'm looking for the stock replacement for it. so i don't anything bigger i just want the same one. does anyone know where i can get one?
P.S. it's for my g/f
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1994 4.6L oil pressure issues (possibly severe) lilrogue78 Thunderbird 3 12-19-2009 09:02 PM
ford escort 1.6L 1997 scubaman Escort 5 09-28-2003 03:32 PM
87' GT 1.6L Specs.??? Pocket-Rocket 323/Protegé/Familia/Etude/Allegro 0 03-27-2002 10:51 AM
Turbo in a 1.6l P10 ThRupp General 7 01-15-2002 10:10 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts