|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
i just got a 1989 honda crx si. i bought a k&n cold air intake. i wana make it faster and i was thinking a new engine would help. does anyone have any ideas about what kinda engine to put in and where i could get it? also any other ideas about what to do to make it faster but still street legal.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
use the search feature!
__________________
BRET ![]() 11/07/87 - 11/11/04 *** KEITH VALLEE*** R.I.P Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
that didnt help at all dude
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i highly recommend you use the stickys at the top of the page. that is all.
__________________
As American As A Burrito! USDM 4 life! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
swap that d16 with a b16 thats what i'm doing some people tell me to get a b18c but i dont have that kinda money all at one time and this may sound odd but at any given time ebay has at least 5 b16 thats... just my take ...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
Read the FAQ.....then search the engine that looks most appealing!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: engine 89 crx si
Quote:
__________________
BRET ![]() 11/07/87 - 11/11/04 *** KEITH VALLEE*** R.I.P Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
Yeah FAQ page has a list of a bunch of different engines with the power outputs so that should give u a rough idea. Most naturally the higher the power normally the more expensive the engine is.
__________________
***90 Civic EX 4 Door*** ![]() Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
or just search engine swaps i think someone asks the same question a mimimum of once a day
__________________
BRET ![]() 11/07/87 - 11/11/04 *** KEITH VALLEE*** R.I.P Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
lol you said mimimum, I think you meant minimum. But yeah this is asked all the time.
__________________
***90 Civic EX 4 Door*** ![]() Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
word!
__________________
BRET ![]() 11/07/87 - 11/11/04 *** KEITH VALLEE*** R.I.P Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
lol im just playin, just a simple typing mistake. I do them all the time so its all good.
__________________
***90 Civic EX 4 Door*** ![]() Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike are you whoring with another whore??? I dont know whether to be proud or sad like I've been cheated on lol
__________________
Official AF Primer Crew! ![]() Updated 1-23-05 For sale: Stock 4-door corner lights. 13" stock wheels with 6 month old tires. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
Quote:
__________________
BRET ![]() 11/07/87 - 11/11/04 *** KEITH VALLEE*** R.I.P Keith. higher then any mother fucker out there..... R.I.P homie..
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine 89 crx si
haha Josh got owned, loser
__________________
***90 Civic EX 4 Door*** ![]() Quote:
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|