|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I Am Planning On Moving The Battery To The Rear Since I Am P;lanning On Puttting A '98 B20b In My Rex. Anyone Know Where They Might Sell The Cable For It. I Ahve Been To Most Places Around My House And They Are Lke Dumb Cuz The Say They Dont Know How To Do That. N E One Know Where I Can Get It???
__________________
°Sä®GëNTö69° B20B POWERED '91CRX SI
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: A Little Help Please!
go here
http://fourthgenhatch.com/battery.html i got everything i needed at pep boys. box, 6/8 guage wires, and battery.
__________________
As American As A Burrito! USDM 4 life! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Little Help Please!
i recommend a quality car audio cable. $2 a foot here for 4g wire and i bought 12 feet to be on the safe side.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|