|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need Power Window diagram for 93 Integra
I'm having trouble getting the power windows to work on my '93 Integra. I don't have a Haynes Rebuild Manual, but I know they show a wiring diagram for the power window system. If anyone has a Haynes manual, could you please scan it and send it to me via e-mail? Please, Please, Please! Thank you.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
ttt
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need Power Window diagram for 93 Integra
what's your e-mail?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
my e-mail is [email protected] Could someone please e-mail it to me? 00tegra? Please?!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need Power Window diagram for 93 Integra
You have email
__________________
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|