-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-22-2001, 07:42 PM
taranaki's Avatar
taranaki taranaki is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16,048
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
going down.........

I GOT A VIRUS
Going for a full format - see y'all later!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2001, 07:43 PM
speediva's Avatar
speediva speediva is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,253
Thanks: 110
Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Definate bummer!

Good luck getting your computer up and running again!









God knows CompUSA doesn't know diddly-squat about computers
__________________
Like a boy - but BETTER!

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2001, 09:59 PM
YogsVR4's Avatar
YogsVR4 YogsVR4 is offline
Funding the welfare state
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,795
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Nasty business. Let us know how well your installs go.













__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2001, 11:09 PM
brads94accord brads94accord is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 617
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to brads94accord Send a message via AIM to brads94accord
guys i recommend getting nortons 2002 its a life saver. i got the worm virus from my friend in a jpg file once and it screwed up my computer and at that time i only had nortons 2001 and my virus definitions were all out of date because you have to maually update them. with nortons 2002 it automatically updates the vrius definitions like twice a day.
__________________
representin old school ph since april 2001, formerly UGAbrad94Accord
311 rules!
94 accord lx
16" konig reigns
3.25 inch drop on sprints and bec-techs.
clears all around, intake, custom rear section exhaust
farenheight plasma xenon headlights
click for my website
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2001, 11:52 PM
J SPEC SilEighty's Avatar
J SPEC SilEighty J SPEC SilEighty is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,066
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
I had a virus on my comp last night. It was this damn spiral things on my screen and it wouldn't go away. I couldn't see anything and I was about to throw up cuz it was spinning really fast. I'm talking about those hypnosis looking things, the black and white things. Well anyways I had to go to a friends house and get online and dl instructions on how to get it off my comp. I finally got it off after 3 hours of work ! I'm have norton 2001 and it always comes up with the update virus thing, but I always click Update Later and then I never do it. I'm going to be constantly updating norton now because that virus was a pain in the ass.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2001, 11:38 AM
nubiannupe's Avatar
nubiannupe nubiannupe is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 495
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to nubiannupe Send a message via Yahoo to nubiannupe
viruses suck @$$!!! Why do people want to even BE malicious like that??? Never could figure that one out!!
As a sidebar, I thought the topic of this post referred to "carpet munching". WHY, I don't know... :sun:
__________________
G. Rick (a.k.a. Tha "R") 93 Maxima SE
- PETER NORTH IS MY IDOL!!! -
81-00-65 42-54-00 93-04-97-24 (my phone# - if you figure THAT out, you can call me...) STILL GOT A BAAD ATTITUDE!!!:
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2001, 11:47 AM
SkYLiNeFrEaK's Avatar
SkYLiNeFrEaK SkYLiNeFrEaK is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SkYLiNeFrEaK
Quote:
Originally posted by nubiannupe
viruses suck @$$!!! Why do people want to even BE malicious like that??? Never could figure that one out!!
As a sidebar, I thought the topic of this post referred to "carpet munching". WHY, I don't know... :sun:



LOL.........HAHAHAHAHAHA, carpet munching? LOL................:hehe: thats friggin hilarious IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2001, 12:04 PM
EightOhOne's Avatar
EightOhOne EightOhOne is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,456
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by nubiannupe
viruses suck @$$!!! Why do people want to even BE malicious like that??? Never could figure that one out!!
As a sidebar, I thought the topic of this post referred to "carpet munching". WHY, I don't know... :sun:
lmao...i was thinkin the exact thing....but virii do suck ass glad i dont dl shitty files from anyone
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts