|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
swap 2.8 for 4.3
Hello, I have a 93 S10 2wd 2.8L with a 5speed. I would like to swap this engine out for a 4.3L with a 700R4. Is this an easy swap. What am I in for?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: swap 2.8 for 4.3
think about it all that time money for a 4.3? Don't get me wrong, but just concider.....305-350.
the 350 will be cheaper then the 305 plus more hp. and that's what it's all about. good luck and check out the conversion manuel from jags that run. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'm in the process of swapping a 2.8 with a rebuilt 4.3. if you want to keep good gas mileage go with the 4.3. but if you want 300+hp in your blazer go with a 350
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|