-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation
Register FAQ Community
Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-19-2003, 06:03 AM
asaenz's Avatar
asaenz asaenz is offline
Sketch Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,714
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Question How do I splice sponser stickers on the body of a car

Hello,
Thx for reading this.

I was wondering how I could get text, pictures, (sponsor stickers) to wrap around the body of a car?

For example: wrapping text on the front bumper, hood, or wind shield (non flat surface)

Any tips for Photoshop or Illustrator are greatly appreciated

Thanks
alfred
__________________
AutoArtShop.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2003, 05:52 AM
asaenz's Avatar
asaenz asaenz is offline
Sketch Guy
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,714
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Here is the answer.
I found out myself

Illust.
Effects-->Distort & Transform

also
Effects-->warp

Man, this Illustrator stuff is crazy.
I went ahead and purchased a book.

I found some good tutorials too. The link has photoshop and many other art programs and Illustrator.

http://www.tiemdesign.com/HOWTO/Illustrator.htm


Thx anyway

alfred
__________________
AutoArtShop.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2003, 08:21 AM
rrrage's Avatar
rrrage rrrage is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: How do I splice sponser stickers on the body of a car

sounds good
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2003, 12:55 PM
suprakid95 suprakid95 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 210
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to suprakid95
Re: How do I splice sponser stickers on the body of a car

yea, i went there and found some useful tutorials thanx
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know how to hook up the old car phone in the Lexus LS 400? pgioffre LS400/LS430/Celsior 2 12-21-2012 01:29 AM
For Sale Great Car mods for basically any car! Jstone616 Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange 0 05-18-2009 02:25 PM
How can uyou remove the body from a maisto s2000 supratuner89 Diecast Car Modeling 5 08-31-2004 12:21 AM
how do i remove the body?? NOS_racerX Diecast Car Modeling 7 08-06-2004 02:15 PM
Rant about how i cant find the perfect car for me to tune... (swearing, cursing, etc) ricergribbs Stress Release 23 04-16-2004 11:44 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts